Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nicolay Valuev??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valuev-Tua is going to be an interesting fight. What is the difference of their height?

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny
      Valuev-Tua is going to be an interesting fight. What is the difference of their height?
      Are they scheduled to fight? When

Comment

Tua is coming back. They aren`t scheduled yet, but I heard from my friend who forecasts the fights that it`s really possible to organize their fight

Comment

He has big body & hard punch also. But his active is so slow that's why
          if he fights USA he never populer I guess. So his record is almost perfect because he never fights strong boxers fighting USA or so.

Comment

Let me see tyson is 5.10 and valuev is 7.2 hmmm thats 1,3 quite a bit, that fight would be so funny.

Comment

I think Valuev-Tua would be a real pick em fight. I would like to see this happen.

Comment

Valuev-Tua is going to be an interesting fight I think too.
                If Tua is best condition,he will win by ko I guess.

Comment

If Valuev-Tua goes ahead i think the little stocky man could take him in round 4 with his tremendous power and the big man would go to the canvas and his head would make a dent.

Comment

If Tua cannot reach Valuev`s head, he has to concentrate on liver.

Comment

If Tua cannot reach Valuev`s head, he has to concentrate on liver.
                      True, that left hook from hell will do good to the body too.

Comment

Working...
                      X