Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rizilient View Post
    omg mangler, i am honored and touched

ive drank like 14 coors' today

ive been barbequing with family nd **** today, celebratin my bday, my dads bday and my moms bday

now im on some cheap vodka with diet sprite

mofo wit the fofo dont play cuzzzz
    I would commit unspeakable carnal acts wit Denise Milani in bed Riz. You just don't know ******.

Anyways, sounds good. All your fam got b-day's in a cluster huh? Gravy. I started drinkin a lil bit ago. I'm heatin up now tho. On the Natty of course.

Comment

• Tree hugger.

Last edited by MANGLER; 05-16-2010, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• The mothafuckin drank! Can't fuck wit the Yak.

No ice for me. No mixin it either. Just str8 to the brain. Smooth, **** you just chill on. Luv me a ***** who likes Hennessy. Hearin em say 'hell yea, that's my drink' just makes a ****** wanna bust a nut on the spot.
        Last edited by MANGLER; 05-16-2010, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• If I'm drinkin Scotch, this is usually it.

My pops' homey got me into this **** some yrs back. Not bad stuff, tho it ain't my pet poison. It does the job tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
            The mothafuckin drank! Can't fuck wit the Yak.

No ice for me. No mixin it either. Just str8 to the brain. Smooth, **** you just chill on. Luv me a ***** who likes Hennessy. Hearin em say 'hell yea, that's my drink' just makes a ****** wanna bust a nut on the spot.
            gotta put it on the rocks son....

everything is so much better at least chilled!

Comment

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
              gotta put it on the rocks son....

everything is so much better at least chilled!
              I ain't havin no water in my Yak homey. It can be chilled in the fridge. But not on the rocks. I just can't drink it wit ice. I like to sip it real slow Vet.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                I ain't havin no water in my Yak homey. It can be chilled in the fridge. But not on the rocks. I just can't drink it wit ice. I like to sip it real slow Vet.
                i feel ya... again, as long as its chilled

i can't think of any drinks off the top of my head, that i prefer warm over chilled...

Comment

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                  i feel ya... again, as long as its chilled

i can't think of any drinks off the top of my head, that i prefer warm over chilled...
                  Hmm. Me neither. Alcohol is meant to be chilled, tho there's several liquors I can easily drink warm. Obviously, chilled is better tho. I sumtimes grab a bottle right from the pantry and have some when I don't feel like waitin, but that's the closest I get to non chilled drinks. **** that ****.

Comment

• This whiskey here ain't bad. I got some of this **** a while back cuz I was kickin it wit a ***** who liked it. Not the best whiskey tho. I forget exactly how much it cost at the liquor store, but I remember it was pretty cheap. If I'm in a 'just don't give a **** I want some alcohol' mood, I'll get on this ****. That bottle has lasted a longass time.

Comment

• Now this is some pimpin whiskey. I last had a bottle of this a few months back I got as a present. **** is quality.

Comment

Working...
                      X