No announcement yet.

Is it to late to start training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it to late to start training?

I'm 19, never trained in my life. But I want to start. Is it to late?

**** no. go for it.

forget about being a pro world champ. just box and see what happens, if you work hard it will change your life anyway

Comment

Fasho, yeah man I've been wanting to do it for a couple of years now, and I've been putting it off. But not anymore, gonna do that ****

Comment

I been puttin off too man, im 20 now and im just startin, and i was thinkin the same thing, it might be too late. i really hope it isnt tho lol

Comment

me too me too...i am nineteen and just started training...****s hard but im sure if i keep it up get a good coach and learn as much as possible...anything can happen..

Comment

It's never too late to start training. If you like what you're doing, and you have a drive to learn and listen to others, you can get far. Fraidy's 37 and he's gone a long way. 19 is not too old at all.

Comment

i just started this year and im 24. some very successful pros started late like Tarver and dwight muhammad qawi. go for it dude! cheers

Comment

I started when I was 20 so no. You're at the perfect age to start. Get some glove and hit up a gym ASAP!

Comment

dnt be a ***** i started 18! my m8 started at 25 hes the talk of wales as amateurs, hes 3 and 0 and being touted as heavyweight champ in wabas next year! after that he can go pro! i have been spoken of highly! depends how much u want i m8!

Comment

no man, if it's something you want to do, go for it, it's never too late

Comment

Working...
                    X