Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sean Sherk passes Lie Detector Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

owned...how?.................."plays with balls"..................how?

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
      owned...how?.................."plays with balls"..................how?
      I was more so refering to the thread at large as your points have been pretty much shot down.

Comment

We'll if the NSAC clears him just think about all the exciting fights we get to see him lay on top of somebody and change positions 100 times without throwing a punch in....

Comment

stfu 2Swell...im jus sayin...you fukin dick head

Comment

whoa calm down lilbitch, count to 10 and breathe. Just wondering where u were thats all...

Comment

whoa calm down lilbitch, count to 10 and breathe. Just wondering where u were thats all...
              how far are you from vancouver?

Comment

Originally posted by baserocks View Post
                I was more so refering to the thread at large as your points have been pretty much shot down.
                which points? that he passed the test? that he works hard for his success? or he works hard to be in incredible shape?

I'll start with passing the test: Yes it should be easy to pass a lie detector test, just have to stay calm and answer questions. Now if he didnt pass, you would hear from such people as yourself like "I knew he was on roids that cheater" and now that he passes I hear "a lie detector test is easy to pass" He probably was on roids, but the lie detector test was about how he didnt know he took them.

2. working hard for success: Sherk has been a successful athlete since a very young age,
                yes I agree his fights are boring to watch but none the less...he is still a champion and I dont see anybody stopping him in LW except Penn. It takes alot of dedication to be where he is today.

3.In great shape: You and I have watched All Access, now if you do his workout routines everyday, go as hard as u can and give it all you got in training and maybe u can look like him. And if you have a body like a goddess and did it without juicing then someone says "he is on roids, thats why he is ripped" wouldnt you be pissed off about that.

And whatever point you were talking about I have time, I can prove some points if ya want. He couldve used roids and had no idea he was juicing, I mean you seen all those supplements he had, who knows one of them couldve had some of that **** in there. I wouldnt know I dont take supplements and thats why I've stayed away from that garbage. Im not really a big Sherk fan but he is the best conditioned fighter in the ufc and a good Motivator to work hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
                  how far are you from vancouver?
                  I live up north man, so I guess pretty far.

Comment

I live up north man, so I guess pretty far.
                    North. As in???? My BC geography aint great. Name some cities/towns around yo ass.

Comment

lol why are you calling me out? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X