Remember when boxing was fun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when boxing was fun

Seriously.

I remember whe i could enjoy a fight and not have to worry about coming online and a race war errupting

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Seriously.

I remember whe i could enjoy a fight and not have to worry about coming online and a race war errupting
    Idk reading the comments from ******s on both sides is pretty funny.

Comment

When were the good times? You can go back to 2001 and find people online calling Hopkins a scared ducking coward for not taking Roy's lowball offers. The good times were when snakeoil salesmen like Arum and Don King told us who is the best?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        When were the good times? You can go back to 2001 and find people online calling Hopkins a scared ducking coward for not taking Roy's lowball offers. The good times were when snakeoil salesmen like Arum and Don King told us who is the best?
        honestly i took a 18 month forum break a couple years back and i enjoyed boxing a lot more just being a "casual" and not reading any of the **** online. I just watched the fights on tv and like ringside etc.

Comment

honestly i took a 18 month forum break a couple years back and i enjoyed boxing a lot more just being a "casual" and not reading any of the **** online. I just watched the fights on tv and like ringside etc.
          You might be better off, this place Is a mess.

Comment

So many racists nowadays.

I wish we could go back to the good ole times of Jack Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
              So many racists nowadays.

I wish we could go back to the good ole times of Jack Johnson.
              LOL, nice.

Comment

Pretty much this. I come here to discuss Boxing only, but sadly a lot of drama has to be sifted through to find that information Some Times. Maybe, I, too, should just Watch The Fights on TV and forget about the online crap.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                    Pretty much this. I come here to discuss Boxing only, but sadly a lot of drama has to be sifted through to find that information Some Times. Maybe, I, too, should just Watch The Fights on TV and forget about the online crap.
                    Maybe even a different forum. I haven't really tried any different places to see If they are all like this or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X