Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL... 5 star thread!

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      and quarry is? quarry is one of the best heavyweights to never win a title
      I have a lot of respect for him because he basically lost his life/health for boxing, but skill-wise, he's yet another illustration of just how far we've come:

2 guys barely statistically larger than the average US male sprinting facefirst into loaded up hook after loaded up hook... 2 of the best heavyweight boxers in the world in the early '70s, the greatest era, so we are basically looking at among the greatest displays of boxing in recorded human history. I don't think so.

We revere them as demi-Gods on forums but yes even an annoying f@g like Haye would TOY would them nowadays. Against Wlad he might as well just kneel down and pray.
      Last edited by ////; 03-25-2015, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Elroy again displays his complete lack of boxing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          EY???

WTF! The guy is the epitome of absolute bum!

Look at him... An anaemic sick child who boxes like a 5th grader.

Tua, Golota, Thompson, Arreola, those are a few guy that could have won a title!

Jerry Quarry was only ever JUST a joke! And I do mean just.
          I realize anything anti-American plays highly on your agenda, but before you start spouting dumb syht like this, here's a novel idea-actually watch Quarry fight. If you did, you would see the obvious, Quarry is head and shoulders above Haye.

Comment

Haye would have little trouble ,to big ,fast and technical.

Comment

Working...
            X