Chris Arreola: "Mayweather beats a Prime Julio Cesar Chavez"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blacraven View Post
    The Great Meldrick Taylor akready showed you how to handle Chavez,
    what do you think Floyd would do to him?
    Floyd would not have gotten as tired and slowed down like The Great Meldrick Talyor.
    Floyd that fought Corrales beats the sh^t out of Chavez.
    Floyd doesn't beat the **** out of him but he would outbox him IMO I think guys like De la hoya, Mosley and Whitaker would be more difficult for Mayweather than Chavez

Comment

JCC destroys him in one round and if you think otherwise you're a racist black panther muslim flomosexual floydiot.

Comment

WIth any Mayweather fight fantasy fight, you have to seriously ask yourself...would Mayweather take the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
          WIth any Mayweather fight fantasy fight, you have to seriously ask yourself...would Mayweather take the fight?
          At 130/135 Mayweather fought excellent guys.

Comment

Some really good insight on this thread. Some of you gentlemen know your stuff. I'm a boxing fan. I like Mayweather only cause of his boxing skills. I think he's better now than 5-10 years ago. His experience is another one of his "elite" tools that no one talks about. Another is his "cool" headedness. He's not angry, not scared but EXTREMELY AWAKE in the ring. Never seen a boxer that "awake" before. What disappoints me about him is outside of the ring. Its the only time that he's not "cool headed and awake and aware of himself. He's good enough to beat Pac, Bradley or any other young gun coming up now. He's extremely game in the ring. Wish he was that way outside of the ring he'd shut every doubter up.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
              Some really good insight on this thread. Some of you gentlemen know your stuff. I'm a boxing fan. I like Mayweather only cause of his boxing skills. I think he's better now than 5-10 years ago. His experience is another one of his "elite" tools that no one talks about. Another is his "cool" headedness. He's not angry, not scared but EXTREMELY AWAKE in the ring. Never seen a boxer that "awake" before. What disappoints me about him is outside of the ring. Its the only time that he's not "cool headed and awake and aware of himself. He's good enough to beat Pac, Bradley or any other young gun coming up now. He's extremely game in the ring. Wish he was that way outside of the ring he'd shut every doubter up.
              Only person I can think of that was that "awake" was SRL. They would say his eyes would be so big in the ring he could see every movement of your muscle fibers.

Comment

Working...
              X