Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Knocks Angel Martinez Out in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vRinPU--DaM

Comment

Did Maidana look fat or was my video quality just bad? Maidanan had some rolls going

Comment

I'm impressed. Maidana's defense is pretty good, he moved his head well and blocked a lot of punches. He also tightened up on his punches, they aren't wide and looping anymore. And, he kept his feet under him, showing good balance.

Comment

Its amazing have much Garcia has improved maidanas game, he seem to have put a order and techniqe in maidans brute aggression, which have made maidana even more brutal but more effectiv.

He moves his head well, uses his jab, goes in and out, times his punches better, put have keept his brutality and KO power.

Imo he would kick Danny garcias ass

Comment

Ya Maidana has made improved under Garcia still can be wild on the attack.Be interesting too see how he does at world level

Comment

Beautiful body shot ko!

Comment

Maidana cut off the ring, cornered Martinez, and landed that vicious body shot. War Chino!

Comment

I think Maidana-Thurman is next. That'll be a damn war. Paulie seems content fighting a shot to pieces Mosley, who hasn't looked good in damn near 4 years.

Comment

Maidana's head movement has improved dramatically. Dude is slipping punches now and seems to be improving. He used to try and bulldoze people and get hit a lot in the process but he is taking less shots and throwing cleaner punches as well. What a body shot OUCH!

Comment

Maidana probably could have finished him in the second round, but he got a little wild. That's okay though, because overall he is much improved under Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X