Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley! all that muscle, where's the punching power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
    Bruce Lee was 5'10 130 lbs and could knockout a 200 pound man
    these bruce lee stories lol.... dnt really blive em, that 1 inch knockout punch and all that. show me real videos of bruce lee fighting then we can talk. anyways i agree with one of the guys here, you either born with power/speed or not, punchers are born not made.
    very few fighters fans fimd entertaining who dont have power, very few, power always attracts the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Muscle DOES NOT = punching power!!!
      Quote of the day

Comment

To say Pacquiao didn't respect Bradley's power is inaccurate as there were times when he would back up and try again after Bradley tagged him. If he had no respect for his power he wouldn't hesitate to go charging in.

The accurate thing to say is that Pacquiao did not fear Bradley's power.

Comment

I always thought the power came from the legs, to the torso and threw the shoulder and the way you threw the punch.

Muscle is great to look at and I personally would love to have the body of Timothy Bradley (no ****, dude is in mad shape).

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            exactly. those guys who are bulked up out of their frame are usually the softest hitters around. unless you have the frame to carry the muscle you will lose more speed than you gain strenght which will reduce your explosiveness.

above everything else physical attributes dont mean **** in terms of power if you dont have the technique to put your body behind the punch.

So, so true.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Yeah, what I wanna know is where the hell has Pacman's gone. Bradley could've went clubbing after the fight.
              it's still there cause shane and bradley had to completely fight with a different style against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Yeah, what I wanna know is where the hell has Pacman's gone. Bradley could've went clubbing after the fight.
                bingo dingo

Comment

Originally posted by nutz_n_ya_face View Post
                  That same goes for Pacman's face, he could have join Bradley to that club and have a concert the same time. Maybe Bradley can be a back up singer in his wheelchair.

HBO couldn't even find a replay of Bradley hitting Pacman's in the face.
                  Lame, weak, weak argument. It's universally known that Bradley doesn't have much power.

But for some strange reason, after the Cotto/ Margarito fights, right around the time someone bought the legit claim of peds into the equation, Pacman suddenly became an ordinary fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Muscle DOES NOT = punching power!!!
                    So ur punch is more powerful than lets say kimbo?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      So ur punch is more powerful than lets say kimbo?
                      Dude, did we just read the same thing?? Cause I'm not getting that guy speaking of his punching power, like at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X