Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to tone down my whole approach on here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    not gonna stop me though. i got banned recently too for some bs shiiet. like i said, the mods on here are biased.
    I know what you mean bro. World's getting too pc.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
      It's a politically correct site now mate, free speech is a thing of the past. Everything has to be prim and proper on here now.
      It's fuked up and seems very bias I see hundreds of threads about trannys and penis they're fine apparently. As soon I as started would you do this or that for x amount of cash threads I got shut down lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
        Having suffered from a brief ban, I have a newfound respect for the mods. And have decided to stop all the weird threads I had a habit of creating. I will be focused solely on boxing and the odd glib remark here and there.

I will stick to having a good laugh instead of displaying some repressed behaviours/thoughts that are deemed unsuitable for this site.
        Peace brothers.
        Congrats on your first trip to college. Welcome to the brotherhood

Comment

Be better if you just f_cked off.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
            Be better if you just f_cked off.
            Yeah you're ma said a similar thing after I pounded her "be better if my old man just fuked off" she likes my British python more apparently.

Plus you ugly little bastard we've had zero interaction until you tried starting this bollocks just now so lay your head down somewhere and ask someone to stamp on it might help you out a bit.
            Last edited by PsychoPat; 05-22-2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              Congrats on your first trip to college. Welcome to the brotherhood
              I'm now a high ranking freemason like yourself bro.

Comment

Yeah you're ma said a similar thing after I pounded her "be better if my old man just fuked off" she likes my British python more apparently.

Plus you ugly little bastard we've had zero interaction until you tried starting this bollocks just now so lay your head down somewhere and ask someone to stamp on it might help you out a bit.
                Yep ok, good one, do you want a tissue for them tears?

Comment

Yep ok, good one, do you want a tissue for them tears?
                  Do you want some pepper with that salt?

Comment

Do you want some pepper with that salt?

Your life is more complete if I reply to you. Make sure to mark it in your diary.

Comment

Your life is more complete if I reply to you. Make sure to mark it in your diary.
                      Definitely is bro, I live for you're correspondence. Wish you would Skype me so I could cry afterwards and use the tears as lube to wank with.

Comment

Working...
                      X