No announcement yet.

Prince Patel is back.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
    holy ****, i watched his videos and assumed he was some decent prospect by the way he was talking, obviously not the legend he was making himself out to be but possibly around british level. didnt realise his opposition was quite that bad and he drew to a ****ing 3-5 bum
    Yeah the way he vanished after the draw was priceless.

There's a big chance he gets uzzy'd unless he's the best thing since sliced bread as a boxer.

Comment

I wouldn't wish serious injury on any boxer. Except this c*nt.

He's an absolute embarrassment to boxing and his race.

Comment

So his opponents had a combined record of 62-123-6? I don't suppose some of that's too bad, people have got to learn.

But Kugan is clearly pissed off there (maybe because he'd had to spit out Eddie Hearn's cock to do it?), and Prince's schtick, which once seemed so amusing, now seems contrived and tired two years on.

Comment

I would actually recommend Prince Patel to sign with Mick Hennessy and get himself on Channel 5. Fight on the undercards of Hughie Fury and get seen by a couple of Million people.

They could market him as the New Prince Naseem, most casuals won't know the difference. Feed him a bunch of stiffs and watch the money roll in.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
            I would actually recommend Prince Patel to sign with Mick Hennessy and get himself on Channel 5. Fight on the undercards of Hughie Fury and get seen by a couple of Million people.

They could market him as the New Prince Naseem, most casuals won't know the difference. Feed him a bunch of stiffs and watch the money roll in.
            No he is that bad, why does a promoter just match him in a decent fight

Comment

Where is the money coming from for his Hungarian reign of terror?

Some people might use that cash for a deposit on a flat or something.

Prince is using it to smash up all the tiny bin men in Hungary.

Is he just walking the streets of Budapest at this point and when he comes across an impossibly tiny man he’s sticking a pair of gloves on him?

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out why this guy is even "known."

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post

You might remember him from a few years back, he made quite a bit of noise but then got dropped and drew to some journeyman and he vanished......

Until now.

This dude is something else, starts personally insulting Kugan who was clearly fuming for most of the interview.

He's got some momentum though, all of his fights have been against pies but he's had 8 fights already in 2018 and he's the WBO European champ at Bantamweight.
                  I love this guy... I literally love this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    I'm still trying to figure out why this guy is even "known."
                    He’s ridiculous, he’s like spoon23, I love Patel’s pathetic azz.

He’s so chamilgly funny, he’s a prince, in his own mind...

ADPO1... Not three...spoonZero,

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      He’s ridiculous, he’s like spoon23, I love Patel’s pathetic azz.

He’s so chamilgly funny, he’s a prince, in his own mind...

ADPO1... Not three...spoonZero,

Comment

Working...
                      X