Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    bruh, you shouldnt waste time with these lemmings. im surprised he isnt calling you a liar, doe. one for him.

he claims i aint never done nothin for my hood (guesswork always fails !!!!).

the money i pour into it alone
    I’d dig up my contract and post a few pages. With jhonny holding my biz card and Merrill lynch old school quake helmet

My name is in this list. This was the event that got me in trouble

http://www.handsontokyo.org/en/volun...d/81/ec_id/565

The other event was with the Red Cross!

Just sent you a pm!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I’d dig up my contract and post a few pages. With jhonny holding my biz card and Merrill lynch old school quake helmet

My name is in this list. This was the event that got me in trouble

http://www.handsontokyo.org/en/volun...d/81/ec_id/565

The other event was with the Red Cross!
      youre the real deal.

personally, i dont like giving out any info. i dont know whos reading and copying it. i dont even report shlt because i like staying under the radar. money i dont plan on ever re-cooping.

Comment

youre the real deal.

personally, i dont like giving out any info. i dont know whos reading and copying it. i dont even report shlt because i like staying under the radar. money i dont plan on ever re-cooping.
        I wish I would have, but I get pissed when I think about the sad state of the USA.

I don’t want to be famous, I don’t twitter, snap chat, or other look at me crap.

Under the radar money is the best.

Comment

I wish I would have, but I get pissed when I think about the sad state of the USA.

I don’t want to be famous, I don’t twitter, snap chat, or other look at me crap.

Under the radar money is the best.
          i get tempting to shut these fools down if concrete proof....but nah.

% of net worth wise, i must say i give a good deal back to my hood....and not a write off.....gone money

under the radar

Comment

i get tempting to shut these fools down if concrete proof....but nah.

% of net worth wise, i must say i give a good deal back to my hood....and not a write off.....gone money

under the radar
            That’s the best way. I was asked by the rich Jew boy fraternity to start a new Judaism church in japan, where they could donate large amounts of money, and I could keep 10-12 percent off the top, and the rest to fake projects in Israel. I said no, I don’t want trouble. It’s tempting, but I’m not looking to be rich like they are.

Comment

That’s the best way. I was asked by the rich Jew boy fraternity to start a new Judaism church in japan, where they could donate large amounts of money, and I could keep 10-12 percent off the top, and the rest to fake projects in Israel. I said no, I don’t want trouble. It’s tempting, but I’m not looking to be rich like they are.
              legit business mixed in with a bit of laundering

keep it clean, bruh
              it lasts longer that way

Comment

legit business mixed in with a bit of laundering

keep it clean, bruh
                it lasts longer that way
                I’ve passed on some big shady deals in the past. I got a clean bill of health from the NSE, and I’m good with that. Passed the Tokyo Stock Exchange back ground check too.

You can beat the **** outta some dude in the street, get convicted, and that’s cool, but if you ever stole any money, passed bad checks, etc, you are ****ed.

They care about money and fudiciary responsibilities more than giving out a gratuitous azz whopping...

Comment

not only are you a sad cult follower, youre very wrong.

and before you ask, im not giving any info.

why ?

because i dont care what a cult follower believes (its usually something demented).

now, carry on praising an opportunistic pos

''oppression'' my a55

Why would I ask for info when I already know that all your free time is spent on your couch?

LMAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    His superfans forget that he said he'd stop kneeling.....once it became apparent he wasn't getting any job offers.
                    Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    he sure did say that. saying how it was a distraction and that he will find a better way of voicing his oppression

are people oppressed in ghana, doe

hhhhmmmmm.....we may have been misled (or reporter dude is retracting his claim$)....

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ka...and-if-signed/

''Did Colin Kaepernick Say He Would Stand for the National Anthem If Signed by an NFL Team?''

and theres this....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...hem/511389002/

''Seahawks postpone Colin Kaepernick visit after QB declined to say he'd stop kneeling.''

he could have easily said what his intentions will be
                    ''im going to keep on kneeling, foo's !!!''

but nah.

hes keeping his motives close to the vest. he cant change tactics outright yet (although im sure he has mentioned standing for the anthem as he did PRIOR TO BEING BENCHED....kapping for the sheeple ). he doesnt know how the sheeple will take it. so hes leaving it ambiguous.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      Why would I ask for info when I already know that all your free time is spent on your couch?

LMAO!!!
                      b/u, doe

followed by ''?"

youre everything lord colin wants from a follower

Comment

Working...
                      X