No announcement yet.

This date in 1945 Marines carried the flag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    Are you SERIOUS??. The symbol of a great country in which these RATS hightailed to, to get away from their stinkin country find the old glory offensive!... They should be ****in kissing it FIVE times a day ( after they cleaned themselves and wash their mouth of course). Or else GTFO of the country!
    You need to be more inclusive and start worrying more about not offending muslims

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post
      You need to be more inclusive and start worrying more about not offending muslims
      My arse! You tell them to muszies and see what happen to you. those scums would not tolerate you if they're in majority.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Google Barbary wars.

That's how the marines adopted their mameluke sword.

After a battle, an ottoman sultan gave a mameluke sword to the marine commander.
        I FOUND IT! merci beaucoup!.

Will look for more....

Comment

As you'll see; the muslims were a pain in our rear when our country was founded, and they are a pain in our rear now.

Comment

More of this BARBARIC attack on U.S.of A.

Comment

My arse! You tell them to muszies and see what happen to you. those scums would not tolerate you if they're in majority.
              Muslims are peaceful people that's why Islam is known as the religion of peace. You must rid yourself of your prejudices and submit to Islam.

Comment

Muslims are peaceful people that's why Islam is known as the religion of peace. You must rid yourself of your prejudices and submit to Islam.
                I suppose you might be right....I will convert as soon as I can't get laid anymore and desperate to go to paradise and get my 72 virgins.

Comment

I suppose you might be right....I will convert as soon as I can't get laid anymore and desperate to go to paradise and get my 72 virgins.
                  CRIMSON JIHAD shall REIGN FIRE on ONE MAJOR CITY....EACH WEEK! UNTIL OUR DEMANDS ARE MET

Comment

CRIMSON JIHAD shall REIGN FIRE on ONE MAJOR CITY....EACH WEEK! UNTIL OUR DEMANDS ARE MET
                    True lies.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X