No announcement yet.

Bradley and Alexander deserve a fight with Money or rematch each other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley and Alexander deserve a fight with Money or rematch each other

Khan has done absolutely nothing to deserve a fight with Mayweather and outside a chance of winning a round or two, he has no shot. He is unproven at 147. Alexander and Bradley could rematch each other considering Bradley is still in his prime and Alexander has most likely reached his and looks better suited at 147. The only way I'd take Khan seriously is if he at least beat a ranked guy at the weight.

Alexander would pose more problems Khan who has a porous defense, a shaky chin, and an average ring IQ. Outside of speed and movement he doesnt have the technique to trouble Floyd.

Bradley with his underrated skills, heart, speed and chin does as well.

Alexander doesn't deserve anything, he had like 3 gift decisions in a row including one to a very average kotelnik, and his recent wins are not setting the world alight

Bradley maybe, although I'm not uber impressed with him either, he did have a solid win at the weekend

Khan doesn't deserve anything, but that doesn't alter the truth about other fighters

Comment

A Bradley-Alexander rematch would not do any appreciable business now. Setting aside questions of their drawing power, the first fight was practically unwatchable, and honestly a pretty clear win for Bradley. To this day I've never heard Alexander talk about that fight as if he was winning or could have won.

I agree that both guys are more worthy of a Mayweather fight than Khan is right now.

Comment

Only thing a rematch would offer is another belt for Bradley

Comment

Tim Bradley & Devon Alexander have definitely put together better careers than Amir Khan. I cant see neither 1 of those guys losing to Lamont Peterson. lol But we know khan can.

Comment

Anyone talking about Devon Alexander doesn't have drawing power obviously don't know Devon can sell out any arena in St Louis. Bradley's team just wanted to fight on a neutral site. That's why they went to Detroit. Maybe Tim has the balls now to come into St Louis & fight Devon. Maybe he could do him like Zab Judah did Cory Spinks in their last fight in St Louis.

Comment

No rematch between Bradley and Alexander please.

Comment

If the khan fight happens, Mayweather will then have three fights left on his contract two of them most likely really hyped PPVs, TB for being an undefeated champion will most likely get his shot but not Alexander. As for a TB VS. Alexander rematch I wouldn't mind seeing TB beat Alexander again.

Comment

Sorry but, legacy-wise and business-wise, Alexander is pretty much irrelevant. He has a belt, but at Welterweight, of all weights, we pretty much know which champs to follow

Comment

Alexander looks better because his competition is worse. A Bradley rematch would go no better for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X