Clear All

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Your only gonna be there a minute !!!

Prigs and K-Mart think they're 25 !!!

Comment

Like his new logo

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        if he wears braces on both his ankles and knees he should last the season. even with the braces he'll be by far the best center on the Heat.

I Swizzles ?

I'm betting he doesn't make it 2 Dec.
        Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 08-02-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Like his new logo
          That's one bad ass knee brace

I have a Don-Joy brace at home that I wear once in a while when I go to the park (acl reconstruction) Damn! I want one of these

it looks like that sh.it comes equipped with missiles

Comment

Father and son unite. Hopefully, Spo will monitor his minutes and hope he stays healthy comes playoffs time.

Comment

that comeback worked out well for Brandon Roy...

Comment

Its on ESPN now

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  that comeback worked out well for Brandon Roy...

Miami won't rely on him to play 20+ minutes in the regular season. They just need to play him around 10 minutes in limited games and hope he's healthy enough to be a big contributor in the playoffs against teams like, Pacers, Bulls, and Nets.

Comment

Conley said the Heat will determine when he takes the court in a game, and Oden likes the fact the Heat has no plans to rush him. Conley said Oden will be cleared to play before training camp starts, but it will be coach Erik Spoelstra’s decision when he plays.

“It could be day 1, it could be game 10, it could be game 30,” Conley said. “The most important thing is the Heat doesn’t need to pressure him to be ready because of the level of team they have. Some teams can tell you but once the season starts, and the pressure hits, you never know. He felt comfortable with coach Spoelstra. Feeling that from the coach was important.

“Erik said all the right things. What Erik said about minutes is, ‘I don’t know today. That will be determined when it’s determined.’ All he said is whatever it will be, will be good.

“All is can say is he will be in training camp. Erik will determine when he plays. He will be cleared for contact before training camp.”

Conley said some owners and general managers say they will be patient with Oden “but feeling that from the coach made an impact. The roster of the Heat makes a lot of sense. It’s a team he can work his way into and they don’t need him from day one to win games. He can slowly integrate himself in and be ready for the playoffs.

“What he does may be monitored and minimized from day one. [When he plays] is going to be up to the progress that he is making throughout training camp and whatever the doctors and coaches feel he’s ready.”

Conley said San Antonio and Dallas also got strong consideration and it “was a tough decision.[But] obviously, who would not want to be on the Miami Heat right now? There is a level of excitement playing with the Heat.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-b ... rylink=cpy
                    I'm really surprised that he chose the Heat for the minimum. I thought he'd be money hungry and sign with the team that offered him more money.

Comment

Could be a mike miller role and only play in the playoffs

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X