No announcement yet.

ahhh feels good to make my return to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahhh feels good to make my return to boxing

Boxed and competed freshman/sop****re year of high school (now a senior). Amassed a **** record. Won my first fight and lost my next 6. Quit after that cause I just wasn't feeling the passion I used to. I won my first fight cause I put everything into my training but after that I slacked off and would train seriously for my next fights only two weeks or so beforehand.

Regardless, I still had the nerve to wear a silver boxing pendant necklace my coach gave me as a gift after my first fight. Thing is from time to time someone would go, "oh you box? What's your record?" and I would just die inside. Just got that again last week and it's been on my mind since. I realized that no way in hell I can live the rest of my life thinking 1-6 is my best. I either put myself to rest by proving I suck or that I can do better. Coach is gladly willing to be training me again.

/blog. Thanks for reading.

Originally posted by BornAmidstIron View Post
    Boxed and competed freshman/sop****re year of high school (now a senior). Amassed a **** record. Won my first fight and lost my next 6. Quit after that cause I just wasn't feeling the passion I used to. I won my first fight cause I put everything into my training but after that I slacked off and would train seriously for my next fights only two weeks or so beforehand.

Regardless, I still had the nerve to wear a silver boxing pendant necklace my coach gave me as a gift after my first fight. Thing is from time to time someone would go, "oh you box? What's your record?" and I would just die inside. Just got that again last week and it's been on my mind since. I realized that no way in hell I can live the rest of my life thinking 1-6 is my best. I either put myself to rest by proving I suck or that I can do better. Coach is gladly willing to be training me again.

/blog. Thanks for reading.
    what class?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      what class?
      weight class? 165 lbs and I'm 5'7"

Comment

Working...
      X