No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David Banner View Post
    I don't agree Dr.Eisenfaust. I blame the hoding of the ref. Fighters should be made to fight out of clinches or have points deducted. This will ensure more exitement and lets each fighters complete set of skills be seen. I love Wlad, but I hate the holding.
    Every time Povetkin had the chance to land an uppercut , Wlad held him. Every time Wlad landed a big shot on Povetkin, Povetkin holded him.

Without the holding, we would see Wlad dancing around the ring and throwing some jabs and Povetkin getting knocked out in the 7th....no. I can't see Wlad stop holding when he is in danger and I can't see Povetkin not holding when he's rocked.

Comment

• Just to come back quickly to my thought : Vitali would smash Povetkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
        Every time Povetkin had the chance to land an uppercut , Wlad held him. Every time Wlad landed a big shot on Povetkin, Povetkin holded him.

Without the holding, we would see Wlad dancing around the ring and throwing some jabs and Povetkin getting knocked out in the 7th....no. I can't see Wlad stop holding when he is in danger and I can't see Povetkin not holding when he's rocked.
        In hindsight I suppose you're right.

Comment

• Wlad... Wtg!

Comment

Working...
          X