Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pongsaklek Says He Will Retire After Shock KO Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suspect, not age, but all the fights has taken it's toll,+ sparring and the body wears...not many now w/that amount of bouts...he was a good 1 & hope he enjoys retirement...

Comment

Migreno is 26, has 41 fights and has been fighting since 2005. WTF is the author talking about "his young career?" Dude is a well-traveled journeyman and has a lot more experience than some champions. Like Jaro, did a number with th right hand

Comment

If I was him, I would have at least tried fighting outside the Pacific, at least once. Despite being a local hero, I can't imagine boxing being a well paying career in Thailand.

Comment

weird he looked good against sosa not too long ago, i guess sosa is overrated

Comment

Serves him right for cherrypicking bums and debutantes.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              We talk about Mexico vs. PR, why not Thailand vs. Philippines?
              Because

Philippines = 4 Champions, 6 Belts, 2 top ten P4P fighters, 3 IBHOF inductees.

Thailand = 2 Champions, 2 Belts, 0 top ten P4P fighters, 1 IBHOF inductee.
              Last edited by Wombraider; 11-23-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Saw this coming for so long. He's been on a rapid decline for years. It's a shame because he was a very good fighter in his prime.

Thank God the fight with Segura was never made.
                hurts me to see him go and to see that his handlers couldnt get the money together to lure arce or darchinyan to thailand actually if i remember a fight with him and arce i think was supposed to come off but didint.

either way, hes an all time great fighter and i wish him well. Segura would have murdered him, either way the fight with koki kameda to me was his last great night.

Comment

Working...
                X