Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez in Theaters in Mexico!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Marquez in Theaters in Mexico!

To all the Mexas living down here just a remainder

Cinemex will have the fight live at 8.45pm, or you can watch it on Free TV in TV Azteca at 10 pm.

I can't wait!!

WARQUEZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

http://cinemex.com/cartelera/pelicul...de=17711&shw=1

it has been like that back in the philippines for a while now for every pacquiao fight. i think tickets are like $14 each or 600 pesos

Comment

Originally posted by Tulisanto View Post
      it has been like that back in the philippines for a while now for every pacquiao fight. i think tickets are like $14 each or 600 pesos
      I think this is the first fight that will be shown in Theaters in Mexico in a long time, but I could be wrong, the Margarito vs Pacquiao fight could have been also shown in theaters but I don't really remember.

Here the price of a ticket is of 60 pesos or $4.49 dollars, really cheap if you asked me, I would have tought it will be like a 3D Movie ticket but no.

We also have Monday Night Football at theaters, after boxing and soccer, American Football is third here.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
        I think this is the first fight that will be shown in Theaters in Mexico in a long time, but I could be wrong, the Margarito vs Pacquiao fight could have been also shown in theaters but I don't really remember.

Here the price of a ticket is of 60 pesos or $4.49 dollars, really cheap if you asked me, I would have tought it will be like a 3D Movie ticket but no.

We also have Monday Night Football at theaters, after boxing and soccer, American Football is third here.
        I remember a few years ago they had an NFL game at the Azteca...sellout crowd, the place was nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
          I remember a few years ago they had an NFL game at the Azteca...sellout crowd, the place was nuts
          Yeah there have been several games here, this country is 50% Dallas Cowboys, 25% Steelers, 10% 49ers, 5% Dolphins, and the other 10% between the rest of the teams.

A shame that NFL only does now their London games, because of a dispute on the tv rights in Mexico

Comment

Working...
          X