Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Failproof way to see if Dirrell was faking it vs. Abraham.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failproof way to see if Dirrell was faking it vs. Abraham.

Heres the steps:

1. Have the balls to fight Abraham.

2. Sit down.

3. Close your eyes.

4. Then let Abraham punch you in the jaw with a right hand.

5. Report your findings.

Thanks.

the Abraham punch was legit.

This injury has the odor of bull**** all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Heres the steps:

2. Sit down.

3. Close your eyes.

5. Report your findings.

Thanks.
      How much you wanna bet you are gonna get asshollles on here saying they would be fine and try to convince you how their brain is tougher than Andres brain when exposed to sudden blunt force trauma?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Heres the steps:

2. Sit down.

3. Close your eyes.

5. Report your findings.

Thanks.
        There also twice as much power when you're punching down because you can whip your whole arm and put the entire weight of your body down into your fist.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          the Abraham punch was legit.

This injury has the odor of bull**** all over it.

Assuming things is the quickest way to make yourself look like an ass. I like you as a poster and the last thing I want to see is such a good poster like yourself having to open your mouth and insert two feet at a later time.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            How much you wanna bet you are gonna get asshollles on here saying they would be fine and try to convince you how their brain is tougher than Andres brain when exposed to sudden blunt force trauma?
            My brain is tougher than Adres brain when its exposed to suddent blunt force trauma. I have taken way bigger shots, especially when his body was loose and not tense. Its Scientifically proven that when you're body is loose you take less dmg than if you were tense. This is why you always hear about drunk drivers walking away without a scratch while the other people die. Its because they were loose and not tense.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Its Scientifically proven that when you're body is loose you take less dmg than if you were tense. This is why you always hear about drunk drivers walking away without a scratch while the other people die. Its because they were loose and not tense.
              I'm always loose and calm when I have the biggest puncher in the division in the biggest fight of my life that I'm winning chasing me and trying to knock me out, and oops- I just slipped, and he's punching me on the way down- but hey, it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                My brain is tougher than Adres brain when its exposed to suddent blunt force trauma. I have taken way bigger shots, especially when his body was loose and not tense. Its Scientifically proven that when you're body is loose you take less dmg than if you were tense. This is why you always hear about drunk drivers walking away without a scratch while the other people die. Its because they were loose and not tense.
                OK tough guy

Comment

LOL he barely touched him come on man you can't seriously believe that he got this damage from that

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
                    OK tough guy
                    Fo realz yo

Comment

Working...
                    X