Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Movie Theaters Playing Mayweather/Mosley effect the ppv sales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    Great, so if the fight does 1.4 - .499 (6th All time range) its a failure?
    Listen dude. I was giving a general example. If you can't accept that this fight has to do big numbers with all the expectations, then you're kidding yourself.

I'm not going to argue about it. I don't have an agenda either way. You seem to be defending the fight for failure before we even know anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Dude just because people have incredibly high expectations(too high if I do say so myself) doesn't mean 1.4 million buys would be a failure. Do you know how many fights have sold more than 1.4 million buys? You could count them on both hands.
      Read my other post.

Comment

Shock didnt answer the question

Comment

Shock didnt answer the question
          I did. I said that was a general example.

Not only that, but I've been saying this whole thread, that it needs to get over 1.5 to be a success. Now if you want to go at me and say... Well what if it get 1.449 million PPV's. I don't need to go. It's useless.

Not all fight's are held to the same standards. Nothing I say will change your mind anyways. It's clear everyone and there mother says it will do over 1.5, but yet if it does 1.2 or something then it's still a success? Not getting that logic.
          Last edited by BoxingFanFirst; 04-28-2010, 09:51 PM.

Comment

*Reads* Still no answer. oh well. 1.4 - .499 is a Failure I guess.

Comment

*Reads* Still no answer. oh well. 1.4 - .499 is a Failure I guess.
              Are you that dense? I think I answered that question in 3 different ways in my post above...

Oh well. Im done with you. I'll just treat you like most Pac fans. There's no reason to debate with you.

BTW. I bolded the 3 answers for you. Peace out.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                They don't add the sales to PPV sales.

They go in a different money pot.
                Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                every person that watch it in theatre will be counted, that's what makes mayweather-marquez get the ppv reach to 1 million.
                So, which one of these is it? does it get counted in ppv buys or not?

Comment

Working...
                X