No announcement yet.

Kevin "KINGPIN" Johnson is ready to make his return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin "KINGPIN" Johnson is ready to make his return

Kevin "Delusional" Johnson is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Press Release: Many of my fans have been wondering where I’ve been since my fight against Vitali Klitschko, so I just want to let them know that the Kingpin is back and looking to conqueror the heavyweight division in 2010. First off, most of you don’t realize that I suffered a torn bicep in the 2nr round of my fight against Vitali and still I was able to go the distance with a man who has stopped almost everyone that he’s been in there against. I make no excuses, my fight against Vitali wasn’t my best performance but I think that I showed that I belonged in the ring fighting for the world title. Vitali never layed hand on me, while I was able to bust him open. If I was at my best that night, who knows what might have happened.

Since getting cleared to get back in the ring by my doctor last month, I’ve gotten back in the gym with a new training team to get myself back in tip top shape and I can’t wait to show the world that I am still at the top of the heavyweight division. I’ll be back in the ring at the end of this month and I am looking for the toughest opponent that I can find. No tune-ups or bums for me. So to Alexander Povetkin, Odlanier Solis, David Haye, Sam Peters and all of the other so call contenders, when you guys are through fighting bums from the bottom of the barrel, I’ll be waiting to sweep you all out of the division. As always, I am looking to fight the best, bar none. To all of my fans, stay tuned, the Kingpin will be making a lot of noise in 2010. Check out my website at kingpinkj.com for all of the latest news about the kingpin, including my next fight.

Thanks,

Kingpin Kevin Johnson

what a clown

Comment

"Torn bicep" huh?

As good an excuse as any, I guess.

Must need one to lose every round to a 38 year old.

Comment

please David Haye do not fight him. I dont wanna see him on tv again.

Comment

Don't want to see this guy EVER again . Most embarrassing showing in recent history , bet he is proud making it to the final bell ... I would rather get knocked out and put up a fight instead of throwing 12 total punches in 12 rounds .

Comment

I'm glad he isn't retiring, as bad as his performance against Vitali was, he has some skills.

Comment

His performance against Vitali was dreadful.

He showed no heart, no determination. He was more concerned with not getting hit at any costs that he threw any offensive gameplan he had out the window. His punch output was a disgrace.

It's funny how he mentioned he lasted 12 rounds which was obviously no damn surprise when he fought like that.

Comment

yep his fight aganst viatli sucked hard i was fallng a sleep and i am a hardcore boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                  I'm glad he isn't retiring, as bad as his performance against Vitali was, he has some skills.
                  He does have a good jab, but I don't see him beat any of the top guys out there.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    He does have a good jab, but I don't see him beat any of the top guys out there.
                    He does have a goo jab and he has good defence too, but just that is hard to watch. Now if he developed a solid right hand to follow that jab he probably would be a top contender for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X