Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins standing up in front of Wahlberg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I did notice that B-Hop kept standing up. I just didn't know who he was blocking. What can you do though? That's a tough place to be.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      Haha, I did notice that B-Hop kept standing up. I just didn't know who he was blocking. What can you do though? That's a tough place to be.
      Wahlberg should have told him he's going to be playing Micky Ward so he's been sparring. Hopkins would've laughed in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
        i like wahlberg but come on..hopkins wouldve ****ed him up quick
        Of course he would of fucked him up.... Bernard is a prize fighter with more experience than 90% of the active fighters and Wahlberg is an actor/rapper/model. The odds are in Hops favor, he won't be the underdog for this match up......

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Oh yeh lol
          Forgot he did that....

Yeh that would of been marky mark's secret game plan B
          The Funky Bunch cracks me up. I know he hates being called that now.

Comment

Actually Wahlberg wasn't there to watch the fight, he was there to study Hopkins. Mark Wahlberg is set to play the role of Bernard Hopkins in the new movie, "I aint never lose to no whiteboy" which will have 4 parts, each approximately two hours long.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Actually Wahlberg wasn't there to watch the fight, he was there to study Hopkins. Mark Wahlberg is set to play the role of Bernard Hopkins in the new movie, "I aint never lose to no whiteboy" which will have 4 parts, each approximately two hours long.
              now this **** is funny

Comment

He should have just bust out with this jam.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                  i like wahlberg but come on..hopkins wouldve ****ed him up quick
                  haha I know, das y I edited what I said..

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    He should have just bust out with this jam.

The only thing vibrating once he rapped that song would be Marky Marks jaw when a flush Hopkins right hand lands......

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                      I'm going to move away from the whole Margacheato thing and go to something funny.

Did anyone notice Hopkins blocking Mark Wahlberg for half the fight? He kept standing up and yelling things and Wahlberg kept having to poke his head around to watch the fight. I found it hilarious, mostly because I can imagine what Marky Mark was thinking, "This sucks, I can't see anything. What am I going to do though, I'm not going to tell him to sit down, he'll kick my ass"

Anyone else notice this?
                      It was hilarious... my friends and I talked as much about that as we did the fight itself

Comment

Working...
                      X