No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez was a BADDDDDDDDD MAN!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    that he lost to cotto. that's all. can you understand?
    feel free to **** off then........

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      feel free to **** off then........
      i did but you keep responding back like you confused like kfc is out of chicken or something.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        From about 2008, posisbly 2007 till 2012, Martinez was the second most dynamic fighter on the planet, after Pacquiao ofc. He had exceptionally movement, exceptional reflexes (For a guy already into his 30s, its rare that a fighter based on reflexes keeps them so long) and he could punch. Boy could he punch! He cut up Pavlik, annihilated Williams...arguably beat him first time and all the hwile he won in entertaining fashion.

When people talk about movement and punching at the same time, they should watch Martinez, none of this running crap peddled by certain fighters today.

It's just a shame that so little os his prime was showcased on TV and so little of it was at world level. STill, in a very short period of time, he was arguably one of the best fighters of the 21st century and one of the best middlweights ever.

Insert Martinez into any 160 era and he comes out in top 3 or 4 every time.
        I love martinez but he he was always a little overrated. he struggled against barker macklin and lost to murray lets be real here

Comment

i did but you keep responding back like you confused like kfc is out of chicken or something.
          GGG is about to be 35..if he fights till 38 lets hope he loses to a HOF like Cotto and not a scrub...ya'll dig your own damn graves on here

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            GGG is about to be 35..if he fights till 38 lets hope he loses to a HOF like Cotto and not a scrub...ya'll dig your own damn graves on here
            who gives a fvk about ggg doe? dont post with your emotions. im not a ggg fan. just cuz i said martinez lost to cotto. lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              not really. martinez would gas in the second half of fights all the time
              Cause his style requires a lot of energy

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Cause his style requires a lot of energy
                what's his style?

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  I love martinez but he he was always a little overrated. he struggled against barker macklin and lost to murray lets be real here
                  What's real is Middleweight isn't even his real weight class. It's like GGG moving up to 168 and struggling a bit but still coming out on top. Martinez could of stayed 154 his whole career but non wanted to fight him there.

Comment

Murray robbery > Jacobs robbery

Comment

what's his style?
                      Got damn y'all are so ****ing negative. He relied on his feet a lot, used a lot of feints, slip counters and relied on his reflexes to bait you in and set up his counter shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X