• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    2 of gg leftovers fighting some how makes his resume better? lol
    Idk people acting like the mule is some type of beast now

Comment

• This is what we all stayed up to see....brutality....we're ****ing savages...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        what's the point of bringing your mom to a fight where you might end up just like stevens? seriously
        No one goes into a fight thinking like that. If you go into a fight think you might get KO'ed or lose then you already lost the fight.

Comment

• Easily a KOTY candidate...

Comment

• David Lemieux pigged out hardcore after weigh in and treated this as a fight with just a bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
              But ggg never fought no one lmaooo
              Rios and Alvorado put on entertaining fights too. Doesn't make them talented.

This has nothing to do with GG's level of talent do you don't have to freak out man.

Comment

• If I had any doubts previously...which I didn't...this confirms for me that Daniel Jacobs has no chance against GGG. He wouldn't be able to hang with Lemieux.

Comment

• Lemule will be fighting Canelo in September, book it.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
                    My first thought exactly.

These dudes were throwing to kill each other and GGG took these shots and barely got phased..
                    Lmao don't tell em that these muricans cant handle the truth

Comment

• I do watch Lemieux to see a guy get laid out, he he certainly delivered tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X