No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs. Jacobs Preview Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    I know on March 19th you'll be welching on our bet.
    Negative

You're done. Don't you welch

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Many GG fans will no longer be with us after Mar 18th. TS included
      Geez.. Relax Chollo.. You sound like this angry dude..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Geez.. Relax Chollo.. You sound like this angry dude..

I didn't know words on a screen make noise. Please tell me, how does my voice sound? Since you can hear me through these text in your screen.

Comment

I didn't know words on a screen make noise. Please tell me, how does my voice sound? Since you can hear me through these text in your screen.
          You've been on a constant rant about perm ban bets.. Doesn't take a genius to figure out, does it

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            You've been on a constant rant about perm ban bets.. Doesn't take a genius to figure out, does it
            Great, so you mean these texts on the screen actually don't make noise? Cool.

And you've been following me around me around mentioning my name and circle jerking your fellow tampon boys every chance you get. I went months without responding to you and your fellow tampon boys. You haven't said my name as many times as your brother JSFD26, but it's damn close.

Originally I wasn't going to respond to you tampon boys, but being that the fight is next week, it's time to take out the trash.

Comment

I've been thinking about how jacobs could win this fight and I just don't see it.he has his advantages in height reach and speed but that's not enough.

Comment

Big up ma Tampon BOYYZZZZZ

Comment

Great, so you mean these texts on the screen actually don't make noise? Cool.
                  Hey, if you have figured that out in life, then you will go on to do bigger & better things..

And you've been following me around me around mentioning my name and circle jerking your fellow tampon boys every chance you get.
                  Great.. I see your fetishes are just like you, weirdo..

Originally I wasn't going to respond to you tampon boys, but being that the fight is next week, it's time to take out the trash.

Comment

Both of these guys are classy human beings as well as exceptional fighters. Either can win, can't wait for the 18th!

Comment

Working...
                    X