Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Lara on Beating Vanes, Facing Gennady Golovkin, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
    I'm with you on that too.

I actually want to see him challenged, a smaller fighter is not capable of giving him that challenge were he is force to change up and dig deep into his arsenal. Not his average beer cans he's been crushing.
    Yes but I don't think that Charlo is smaller than GGG. One and half inches taller than GGG, 3 inches more reach than GGG, and probably around 170 on fight night, which is GGG's weight on fight night.

How is he smaller than GGG? at 160 he would put 5 lbs on so you can imagine that he would be bigger than GGG.

The brain is there to be used my friend...

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
      Jermall is taller than GGG, and he must be around the same weight on fight night if not heavier, you saw him against Trout? he looked huuuuuge, and I really mean huge, not even Canelo looked that bigger than Trout.
      I actually haven't watch the fight yet.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Yes but I don't think that Charlo is smaller than GGG. One and half inches taller than GGG, 3 inches more reach than GGG, and probably around 170 on fight night, which is GGG's weight on fight night.

How is he smaller than GGG? at 160 he would put 5 lbs on so you can imagine that he would be bigger than GGG.

The brain is there to be used my friend...
        Yea I forgot, weight classes are determined by what you weigh during the fight.

Comment

You also forgot that you said Charlo was the smaller man, which is not true at all.

Comment

You also forgot that you said Charlo was the smaller man, which is not true at all.
            What division do Charlo fight out of? GGG?

Comment

lol lol..lol

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                Jermall is taller than GGG, and he must be around the same weight on fight night if not heavier, you saw him against Trout? he looked huuuuuge, and I really mean huge, not even Canelo looked that bigger than Trout.

Dude can fight easily @160, even @168.

But taling real I think GGG destroys him. Only dude @154 I would give a chance against GGG is Andrade based on size, range and boxing skills, I was on the thinking that Lara would outbox him, but watching last night fight, Hell no, GGG KO's Lara easy.
                He was HUGE!!! He usually weighs about 170 on fight night. And has been saying since last year he wants to move up to MW.

Comment

He can forget about Golovkin unless he becomes a mandatory challenger...

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
                    As a boxing fan I'm at the point where I'd like to see Golovkin fight anyone who actually has a pulse.
                    Yeah the MW division SUKS right now. The only two good ones is CanYellow and GGG. But CanYellow is too damn SCURRED.

Comment

Can GGG easily make 154?

Comment

Working...
                      X