Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Downs Bradley in Trilogy - MASSIVE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    nothing boring about that decision. manny dropped bradley twice and fought and exchanged like a legend. unlike ur hero floyd who is safety first his whole life.

floyd vs berto = boring decision win

pac vs bradley 3 = fireworks and a proper ending to a legendary career

know the difference you punk.
    Floyd dropped Marquez yet you guys criticize him for winning a boring decision. I'm just applying the same standards to Pacquiao.

Pac hasn't had a knockout win in almost 7 years! All he does is win boring decisions now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Floyd dropped Marquez yet you guys criticize him for winning a boring decision. I'm just applying the same standards to Pacquiao.

Pac hasn't had a knockout win in almost 7 years! All he does is win boring decisions now.
      it's not just the KDs u dunce. i also said that manny fought and engaged bradley like a legend throwing combos and bringing the fight to bradley many times (did u even watch the fight?). what did floyd do against a very bloated out of shape no proper conditioning marquez other than score a knockdown (and who hasn't KD marquez?)?? hahahahaha give me a break. ur hero is all safety first which is why he will never be loved by the public ever.
      Last edited by Divine Hammer; 04-10-2016, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Don't you mean another boring decision?
        If you called that boring. You should watch your hero Floyd fight for 12 rounds you might fall asleep lmao

Cure for insomnia
        Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          If you called that boring. You should watch your hero Floyd fight for 12 rounds you might fall asleep lmao

Cure for insomnia
          When I watch Pacquiao these days all he does is fight for 12 rounds. All he does is win by decision.

Comment

When I watch Pacquiao these days all he does is fight for 12 rounds. All he does is win by decision.
            Isn't that's Floyd forte? He even stops punching and does more running when it's the 12 round. If you can't see how boring Floyd is you my friend is pretty much blind.

Pac didnt even have to fight Bradley on the 12, but he still made the 12th round exciting. That's a mark of a true atg. A warrior that fights for the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Isn't that's Floyd forte?
              It is but for some reason you criticize him for it while sucking Manny's dick for doing the exact same thing.

Comment

Yup he fights for 12 rounds whereas others seem to run and hug.

Comment

It is but for some reason you criticize him for it while sucking Manny's dick for doing the exact same thing.
                  Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                  Yup he fights for 12 rounds whereas others seem to run and hug.
                  nothing to add, noStylez said it best.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                    bradley > berto no matter how u wanna slice the cake.

even a 50% bradley with injury > berto, i think this is why u guys are upset about this.
                    Dude, Berto sucks, I don't care about that. You think when the years pass and the books are in that people are going to talk about what a dynamic fight Floyd/Berto was? No, no one gives a ****. Just like no one gives a **** about Pacquiao fighting Bradley for a 3rd time. Yes Bradley's a solid guy, yes Bradley's better than Berto but who cares. No one's going to talk about this trilogy when Manny's story is written.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                      when pac vs bradley 1 was over it was pac beat a bradley that was injured

a healthy bradley would beat manny any day

then they made the rematch

after pac vs bradley 2, pac beat a bradley that was injured again, plus bradley didnt have the proper game plan. had bradley fought like he did in the first half, pac wouldnt be able to touch him. manny will not beat a 100% healthy bradley.

then they made the trilogy

after pac vs bradley 3, pac beat a guy he beat twice already, whats so special about that?
                      Literally no one in the world said this lmfao you really are trying to make Bradley this defining moment in Manny's terrific career and it's really disrespectful lmfao. Manny beat Barrera, Morales, Cotto etc and you want to celebrate Manny beating Tim Bradley. It's not a top 10 win.

Comment

Working...
                      X