Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The opening credits of "The Borgias" is a masterpiece. I'm starting to like this show more than Game of Thrones as far as acting goes.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post

The opening credits of "The Borgias" is a masterpiece. I'm starting to like this show more than Game of Thrones as far as acting goes.
      Yeah "The Borgias" is a great show. I've been watching Camelot, Borgias, and Game of Thrones, and Borgias is my favorite. Acting in it is incredible. Storylines are crazy. Emmanuelle Chriqui almost naked and getting ****ed? Hell yeah!

Comment

the blond b!tch can get naked all she wants.

Comment

im loving it so far..............

enjoying watching her

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
            Read the books.
            Exactly the books are brilliant. Unlike most stories anyone can die, nobody's safe.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Yeah "The Borgias" is a great show. I've been watching Camelot, Borgias, and Game of Thrones, and Borgias is my favorite. Acting in it is incredible. Storylines are crazy. Emmanuelle Chriqui almost naked and getting ****ed? Hell yeah!
              I love it more than Game of thrones because i already know of what's going to happen in the next upcoming episodes of Game of Thrones. The Borgias is much more well written and the killing scenes looks more believable. Oh yes, i really hope Emmanuelle make more appearances.
              Last edited by Carpe Diem; 05-11-2011, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                I love it more than Game of thrones because i already know of what's going to happen in the next upcoming episodes of Game of Thrones. The Borgias is much more well written and the killing scenes looks more believable. Oh yes, i really hope Emmanuelle make more appearances.
                Not watched The Borgias (dunno where that's shown in the UK) but Game of Thrones is far from predictable. There'll be many surprising twists as it goes on, and it's helped as I say by the fact that anyone could get killed off at any time.

Comment

Episode 4 of Game of Thrones was much better.
                  They managed to bring in more dimension to the charcters AND overall story,
                  via whispered rumors, gossip and legends between the characters. Major plot
                  development, upsetting the political balance, and there was something for the bloodthirsty viewers as well: hopefully it was but a small foretaste of far more
                  grisly carnage to come.

I think I'm officially hooked now.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    Pretty good show, but seriously. There needs to be more combat action, what do you think? (if you've been watching it.)

I mean talking about counter riposte kills with a sword, let's see that.
                    Don't worry, it's coming. ****'s going to get real ugly.

Comment

The imp is about to get raped in the next episode.

Comment

Working...
                      X