Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feds: No civil rights charges against NYPD officer who choked Eric Garner in 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see not one the Garner apologists have even tried to address the facts regarding the criminal statute that was the initial reason for the police contact.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Non sequitur.

But if you really must know, ask the politicians who signed on to that deal.

(Something similar happened in Austin a few years back. Iirc, a car thief tried to run over a police officer who tried to stop him, and he rightfully got shot and killed. No charges were ever filed, yet the liberal politicians running the city paid out a ghetto lottery settlement to the criminal's family.)
      Now it's the politicians fault.

Do you think the government just freely gives away 5.9 million dollars if there wasn't foul play?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Yeah because 2-3 incidents means it happens all the time
        Do you think it's only been 2-3 murders police have gotten away with on camera since 2014?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I see not one the Garner apologists have even tried to address the facts regarding the criminal statute that was the initial reason for the police contact.....
          He was selling loose cigarettes. Big deal. Kill me, oh wait.

Comment

But when that black cop killed that white girl, best believe they locked his ass up. Amazing how that works.

Comment

Originally posted by Easteurobox View Post
              Do you think it's only been 2-3 murders police have gotten away with on camera since 2014?
              Murder requires intent

You think that cop woke up that day and decided I'm gonna kill some fat slob today with a half ass wrestling move?

Manslaughter at best

Comment

He was selling loose cigarettes. Big deal. Kill me, oh wait.
                I'm sure he was thinking the same thing

What's the big deal?

Lol oops

Comment

Murder requires intent

You think that cop woke up that day and decided I'm gonna kill some fat slob today with a half ass wrestling move?

Manslaughter at best
                  If someone is telling you they can't breathe and you continue to suffocate them, that's murder.

I saw the tape. They murdered that man.

How much are you being paid to troll like this? Serious question.

Comment

I'm sure he was thinking the same thing

What's the big deal?

Lol oops
                    How much are you being paid to do this and is the money worth it?

Comment

If someone is telling you they can't breathe and you continue to suffocate them, that's murder.

I saw the tape. They murdered that man.

How much are you being paid to troll like this? Serious question.
                      How did they suffocate him?

They put a bag on his head or what?

Why do you care about that loser so much? Was he your daddy? Serious question.

Comment

Working...
                      X