Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren’t Canelo fans calling for him to fight Derevenchenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
    walked through? lmao
    Yeah I just caught that lol...he usually has good posts but I can't co-sign that one...thought Canelo won it and can't see Jacobs getting 7 rounds there...but it was very competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I’ve seen people saying no for Andrade because it’ll be a snore fest. That much I agree with. Every other name that’s been mentioned “doesn’t deserve to step in the ring with Canelo”
      If he's gonna fight the toughest out there, I have two names: Callum Smith and Sergey Kovalev.

Other than that, he can fight all the bums out there for next few years if he wants, and I'm cool with that. Canelo paid his dues.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Maybe because we don’t want extremely easy fight for Canelo unlike ggg fans who just wanna see Walgreens employees get KTFO by ggg
        So all GGG fans are fuced up and all Canelo fans are wonderful just like mr perfect man Canelo. Right, you arrogant ass hole. Canelo will give up his belt just like GGG did. Samo, samo. Spin it all you want but is the same damn thing. Canelo claimed he wanted all the belts at 160 and then tried to fight Munguia you hypocrite.

Comment

I’ve seen people saying no for Andrade because it’ll be a snore fest. That much I agree with. Every other name that’s been mentioned “doesn’t deserve to step in the ring with Canelo”
          "GGG needs to earn the rubber match"

"Charlo and Andrade need to fight each other to earn a Canelo fight"

"We would all be lucky if Canelo would let us touch his dick for even just a second"

All things I'm pretty sure I've read the Canelo fans say around here.

Comment

I wouldn’t mind that fight. Then cruise to a real test fight on December/Jan

I can’t see Canelo fighting a can then having us wait until Next May. Not sure DAZN wants that either especially with AJ going down

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              So all GGG fans are fuced up and all Canelo fans are wonderful just like mr perfect man Canelo.

You get crazier every day

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                so asking for andrade instead of serg is worship? from what i seen, thats the fight most canelo fans want, theres even a poll already on this site...
                Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                It's not a hero worship. Most Canelo fans are against him fighting GGG only, because of GGG's self-entitled attitude. He has no leverage here at all, ZERO. Not because we fear for Canelo. At least that's how I see it.

We want him to fight someone even tougher, like Kovalev, instead. If not, give me all the cans.
                There's some degree of this with every fighter...with fans supporting their guy no matter what...but Canelo fans just really seem to back and support whatever Canelo does/wants...I mean that's what fans are ya know, fanatical...and I think Canelo's fans are the most fanatical on here...not a bad thing really, just an observation.

If Canelo came out and fought just about anybody his fans would back him and try and rationalize why that fight was right for Canelo...if he said tomorrow that Andrade hasn't earned the fight, 90% of his fans would agree with him imo...that's at least what I've seen on here.

A lot of those same people hype up the Fielding win while dogging GGG for Rolls...while there was no real discernible difference in those two opponents/fights as far as opponent quality...Canelo fans are just really devoted to him and support him almost 100%...that's why he is the king in boxing...he has the fan support and they are dedicated and they are numerous.

Comment

I would actually really like to see GGG and Canelo in with Andrade...the biggest problem with that imo is that the people who root for Andrade I think would score it for him almost no matter what if it goes 12 rounds...and same for Canelo fans...I honestly think GGG fans are a little more balanced on how they score his fights but I'm sure some of his fans would have some scorecards penciled in beforehand too.

Kind of takes away the desire to see those fights when a lot just want to see them because they hate the one guy, and will try to give it to their guy no matter what...a lot of people seem to really want Andrade because he has a good chance of going 12 rounds and is hard to look good against...but I don't really see the logic that he would be schooling anyone in there...doesn't really seem to be his style to me...he is just really smart/cautious/athletic/awkward/and also good.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    There's some degree of this with every fighter...with fans supporting their guy no matter what...but Canelo fans just really seem to back and support whatever Canelo does/wants...I mean that's what fans are ya know, fanatical...and I think Canelo's fans are the most fanatical on here...not a bad thing really, just an observation.

If Canelo came out and fought just about anybody his fans would back him and try and rationalize why that fight was right for Canelo...if he said tomorrow that Andrade hasn't earned the fight, 90% of his fans would agree with him imo...that's at least what I've seen on here.

A lot of those same people hype up the Fielding win while dogging GGG for Rolls...while there was no real discernible difference in those two opponents/fights as far as opponent quality...Canelo fans are just really devoted to him and support him almost 100%...that's why he is the king in boxing...he has the fan support and they are dedicated and they are numerous.
                    I neither liked Rolls nor Fielding.

I personally became non-fan when he was forcing people to fight him at 155 and was shitting hard on him during that time.

With Canelo at the tail end of his career, IMO, he either fights the best opponents out there, or cans. I'm okay with both. At age 28, Canelo has the best resume in all boxing.

Not interested in the rest of the field at middleweight. None of these guys are exciting to me: Charlo, GGG, Andrade (really terrible), Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      It's not a hero worship. Most Canelo fans are against him fighting GGG only, because of GGG's self-entitled attitude. He has no leverage here at all, ZERO. Not because we fear for Canelo. At least that's how I see it.

We want him to fight someone even tougher, like Kovalev, instead. If not, give me all the cans.
                      Who the **** cares about leverage? I’m a boxing fan, I care about good fights, not ****ing a side contract bull****.

And how is G being self entitled? Because he believes he got robbed? Most would agree with him. Especially in the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X