No announcement yet.

Best fight you've ever attended

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best fight you've ever attended

For all members of NSB: Of all the boxing cards you've ever been to in person, which fight do you consider your favorite? You can choose only one.

I was at the Joshua-Klitschko fight.

It was quite something.

Comment

Top of my head breazeale vs ugonoh comes to mind for some reason. I remember they were hitting each other with bombs. Me and my wife were front row in breazeale’s corner, BOMBS, had me on my feet a lot.

Comment

Benn v eubank

Comment

Canelo vs. Trout. the crowd was insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            Top of my head breazeale vs ugonoh comes to mind for some reason. I remember they were hitting each other with bombs. Me and my wife were front row in breazeale’s corner, BOMBS, had me on my feet a lot.
            LOL. I was at that fight and it's the same for me as well!! Just an old, school HW rumble, back and forth action. Crowd was losing it with every big shot landed. That was awesome! Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
              I was at the Joshua-Klitschko fight.

It was quite something.
              Lucky son of a *****... I'm jealous

Comment

Israel Vazquez vs Rafael Marquez 3 at what now is the StubHub

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  LOL. I was at that fight and it's the same for me as well!! Just an old, school HW rumble, back and forth action. Crowd was losing it with every big shot landed. That was awesome! Cheers mate
                  HAHa that as a SHOW. Dominic can take a lickin’. You’re right, that was just a classic HW fight!!!

Comment

Erik Morales vs Guity Espadas. Not because it was going to be a good fight but Erik Morales is 1 of my favorites of all time & it was an insane crowd at Staples. The Undercards were all Mexican vs. Some South American. There were so many fights in the crowd, it was hella entertaining.

Notable mention, Ortiz vs. Lopez.
                    & Margarito vs. Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X