No announcement yet.

ICE Raids begin Sunday - Here’s How To Protect Yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

The code you cited is for a suspended license. Different. Even if one have never had a license you can get banged for this. If you get a dui your license is suspended. If caught driving while suspended it’s a new charge with a common sentence of 10 day. My clients never having a license get banged for this as well. It applies equally. I assure you. The courts don’t care if you never had a license to suspend. Get a dui and drive without getting your license bang 10 days jail. They never see a cell though. I have them to pick up trash on the weekend for the sheriffs
    Still not reading. Read the bold more carefully this time. Though I shouldn't have to do this for you.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...ionNum=14602.6

Originally posted by CA Legislature
    Vehicle Code - VEH
    DIVISION 6. DRIVERS' LICENSES [12500 - 15326] ( Heading of Division 6 amended by Stats. 1961, Ch. 1615. )

CHAPTER 4. Violation of License Provisions [14600 - 14611] ( Chapter 4 enacted by Stats. 1959, Ch. 3. )

(a) (1) Whenever a peace officer determines that a person was driving a vehicle while his or her driving privilege was suspended or revoked, driving a vehicle while his or her driving privilege is restricted pursuant to Section 13352 or 23575 and the vehicle is not equipped with a functioning, certified interlock device, or driving a vehicle without ever having been issued a driver’s license, the peace officer may either immediately arrest that person and cause the removal and seizure of that vehicle or, if the vehicle is involved in a traffic collision, cause the removal and seizure of the vehicle without the necessity of arresting the person in accordance with Chapter 10 (commencing with Section 22650) of Division 11. A vehicle so impounded shall be impounded for 30 days.
    So no it's not just about suspended.

As far as your 'clients' that's a statistics of small numbers fallacy. The law is clear. But only for non-illegals. Illegals do get free passes because the law allows it.

Comment

How many did they get in the big raids?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Tuesday morning...God damnnnnn the price of food went sky-high overnight. Farmers think we are stupid..they were stealing our jobs.

Farmer: Want to pick fields full of oranges for $10 a crate in 90-degree heat?

Build the wall guys: Fk that, destroy the wall and bring em back.

Rest of us: LMFAO...

Build the wall guys: Damn it costs a fk ton to eat at a restaurant..owners must think we are stupid.

Restaurant owner: Want to wash piles of dishes for minimum wage with no days off?

Build the wall guys: Knock down the wall...bring em back..

Rest of us: LMFAO....

Build the wall guys: I need my roof repaired, let call up.

Repairman: It's going to cost you four grand for that ten foot by ten foot...you know union wages.

Build the wall guys: Aren't there anyone at home depot I can grab to do this cheap?

Illegal Immigrants: Get on your own roof you lazy kvnt...we are on the other side of the wall..

Let's just say they all went on strike for a week or got rounded up and put into the system...the shock felt across this country would itself be worth it and put to end this farce of "illegal aliens are the enemy." People really have no idea how they are able to eat and enjoy things so cheap until they can't. Take a look at other countries that don't have that kind of workforce to do the jobs they don't want to do and see how much it costs to just exist there and then reconsider your stance and opinion or not. I think it would be a worthy lesson for life to teach us as a nation.
        In other words, we need 'illegal immigrants' because they're a source of cheap labor?

How is this compatible with the democrat notion of a $15+ minimum wage with paid benefits?

Comment

That is true but these are not markets with that level of flexibility. Take a look at the CNN show from the guy who made supersize me, forget his name there was an episode where he goes to pick oranges...it's super eye-opening just how thin margins of operations these farmers work within.
          The markets should take care of that too. If they are allowed to work properly without illegal labor.

The supply and demand would automatically adjust the price of oranges to a proper level. So that both consumers and producers are happy. In theory, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Oh and, to those who really aren't woke and don't think it's an invasion:

If you don't think that's deport-worthy, I don't know what to tell you. Seriously.
            This is why I got off of Twitter. Twitter is very good at amplifying outrage of both right and left wing issues. Reading this tweet, you might think that the country is on the verge of civil unrest or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              This is why I got off of Twitter. Twitter is very good at amplifying outrage of both right and left wing issues. Reading this tweet, you might think that the country is on the verge of civil unrest or worse.
              Bro that's exactly what happened. They DID rip the American flag down, they DID raise the Mexican flag, in front of an establishment whose job is to enforce illegal immigration violations. Problem is Colorado is a sanctuary state that doesn't believe in enforcing that law.

You'd never see something like that under Sheriff Arpaio. He'd have rounded every last one of them up to the tent city.

Comment

Bro that's exactly what happened. They DID rip the American flag down, they DID raise the Mexican flag, in front of an establishment whose job is to enforce illegal immigration violations. Problem is Colorado is a sanctuary state that doesn't believe in enforcing that law.

You'd never see something like that under Sheriff Arpaio. He'd have rounded every last one of them up to the tent city.
                I don't know if I should be anxious over this because it's an indicator of serious problems in the future, or maybe it's an isolate incident that doesn't really have any meaning.

Democrats seem to think that sanctuary cities make communities safer rather than lawless or unsafe.

I live in Boston and it feels like a pretty safe place - so even though my gut reaction to sanctuary cities is to oppose them - maybe I should embrace it.

The immigration issue is one of the most polarizing and divisive issues this country faces and it seems like both sides are riling up their respective bases to unhealthy levels.

Comment

Still not reading. Read the bold more carefully this time. Though I shouldn't have to do this for you.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...ionNum=14602.6

So no it's not just about suspended.

As far as your 'clients' that's a statistics of small numbers fallacy. The law is clear. But only for non-illegals. Illegals do get free passes because the law allows it.
                  You missed me with this one.

Comment

Tuesday morning...God damnnnnn the price of food went sky-high overnight. Farmers think we are stupid..they were stealing our jobs.

Farmer: Want to pick fields full of oranges for $10 a crate in 90-degree heat?

Build the wall guys: Fk that, destroy the wall and bring em back.

Rest of us: LMFAO...

Build the wall guys: Damn it costs a fk ton to eat at a restaurant..owners must think we are stupid.

Restaurant owner: Want to wash piles of dishes for minimum wage with no days off?

Build the wall guys: Knock down the wall...bring em back..

Rest of us: LMFAO....

Build the wall guys: I need my roof repaired, let call up.

Repairman: It's going to cost you four grand for that ten foot by ten foot...you know union wages.

Build the wall guys: Aren't there anyone at home depot I can grab to do this cheap?

Illegal Immigrants: Get on your own roof you lazy kvnt...we are on the other side of the wall..

Let's just say they all went on strike for a week or got rounded up and put into the system...the shock felt across this country would itself be worth it and put to end this farce of "illegal aliens are the enemy." People really have no idea how they are able to eat and enjoy things so cheap until they can't. Take a look at other countries that don't have that kind of workforce to do the jobs they don't want to do and see how much it costs to just exist there and then reconsider your stance and opinion or not. I think it would be a worthy lesson for life to teach us as a nation.
                    When you **** around for a hundred years, this is what happens... It hurts at first. If nobody bought anything China made for example, it's gonna hurt like hell at first. After a while it will all come back to normal.

Also; stop posting bull**** on here. Gotta know what the hell you're talking about first.

Comment

Why would you need to protect yourself? The illegals need to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X