Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Trump had run for president in 08, would he have beaten Obama?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    Is the chit man the same guy who made a thread crying that he was being picked on.
    Who do you mean by "the chit man"?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      no, Obama getting elected is what actually made Trump win, the ******s were so angry that a black man was president and trump used that angle to get elected "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"
      Lol sure.. you racist POS

People who voted Obama suddenly turned into racists 8 years later and switched to trump

Nothing to do with Obama being an awful president

Comment

No. No one was going to beat Obama because of the circumstances. We were in war, the economy was rough, people just wanted something that felt fresh and empowering. Even the conservative rednecks I was working with at the time told me they were voting Obama because they thought he would "fix things". I think white America also felt good about themselves for putting a black man in office. Like they were patting themselves on the back. It was weird.

I was actually real skeptical because of his foreign policy and the healthcare thing (both of which cost me a lot of money) but honestly, no one cared in 08'. They wanted change and that's literally the campaign Obama won on. Just like they wanted to go the other way in 16' and Trump got a lot of momentum off being the right guy at the right time. No way did they want a Trump-like figure in 08'. It's just the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Who do you mean by "the chit man"?
          The hit man

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
            The hit man
            It was a different guy.

Comment

The experiment with a biracial, muslim cuckold lasted 8 years and failed comprehensively.

Comment

08 election. Obama still won. 2 reasons: 1. most Americans got tired of a republican president(Bush Jr.). 2. I will say it, to have the 1st black president. That was the theme of 08 election. My black co-worker voted for him in 08 cause of that but got tired of him. He voted for Trump in 16.

12 election, Trump would fair better but Obama would still win.

16 election, Trump would win cause the same reason Hillary lost. Voters who went for Trump got tired of the a democrat president.

Did not vote for Obama but would have voted for Colin Powell if Colin run.

16 election, i thought it was a joke Trump was one of the 2 top candidates. Hillary would won a landslide. Well, most Americans were wrong about the prediction. Ben Carson was my choice even though i am independent voter. Glad Trump won though. It showed the the true colors of the democrats, left, and liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Democrats think men can be women and women can be men, I think stupidity is an understatement for a lot of them.
                  I'll admit that is some weird stuff, but I'm for equal rights for ALL people. Who am I to judge?

Comment

I don't think so.

Comment

Every person I know voted from Obama the first time including myself. They all wanted to be a part in electing the first black POTUS. Trump would of lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X