No announcement yet.

Was this our generations four kings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
    I don’t think anything comes close to those 4 and this past era “four kings” buddy. Marquez Barrera Morales Pacquiao was it.

Promotional differences will prevent this eras could of been 4 kings. Spence - Crawford - Thurman anddddddddddd Garcia or Pac or Porter? You need Bud in there
    Crawford and Spence look a level above the rest of the division to me. It’s such a shame that fight is gonna be so difficult to make.

Comment

We didn't have our 4 king version.

Comment

Mine was kind of Mosley, Trinidad, Oscar and Quartey, I might be a tad older lol

Comment

Marquez-Morales fight would’ve happened if Bob Arum didn’t entice Marquez back to Top Rank. That Pacquiao-Marquez 3 wasn’t necessary anymore. Nobody asked for that.

Comment

Kinda i guess the smaller version

Comment

Doesn't really match up.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                He still managed to get that first W over Pacquiao though. I only felt he looked clearly past his prime in the third Pacquiao fight. Crazy to think he managed to win another world title five years later.
                Morales's success after his 3rd fight was PED driven. That's fine with me BTW. Morales is my favorite fighter of that group.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  I thought his lightweight run was very impressive. His wins over Casamayor and Diaz are underrated IMO.
                  Agree with this here ^

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    Mine was kind of Mosley, Trinidad, Oscar and Quartey, I might be a tad older lol
                    You could probably throw Vargas in that mix as well

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                      Morales's success after his 3rd fight was PED driven. That's fine with me BTW. Morales is my favorite fighter of that group.
                      Fair point... He tested positive for Clenbuterol prior to the Garcia rematch right?

Comment

Working...
                      X