No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Narrows Field For Canelo 9/14 Opponent Selection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Right on cue just as I said youd do. You LITERALLY can't make up this level of latent ****sexuality for ggg & cowardis. You proved me right,all you can muster is 3 measly 1 sentence shlt posts compared to the LITERAL thousands of anti canelo shltposts you do daily aka 95% of all your posts. :
    there's plenty more of those quotes saying the same exact thing. But I've proven my point, you can fish through my comments to try and prove otherwise. You said I "defended rolls incesently". That's what you stood by and now you look like an ass. You clearly lost the bet and should delete your account. Now that you feel like an idiot, you're you're trying to find a way out and say, umm but you hate on Canelo more. The point is whether I stay consistent on my stances about cherry picking, etc. Delete your account or be known as the b***h who got proven to be a lying pos who on top of that, has no credibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      there's plenty more of those quotes saying the same exact thing. But I've proven my point, you can fish through my comments to try and prove otherwise. You said I "defended rolls incesently". That's what you stood by and now you look like an ass. You clearly lost the bet and should delete your account. Now that you feel like an idiot, you're you're trying to find a way out and say, umm but you hate on Canelo more. The point is whether I stay consistent on my stances about cherry picking, etc. Delete your account or be known as the b***h who got proven to be a lying pos who on top of that, has no credibility.
      I never bet you anything to do with me fishing through your gggimp comments(that you likely deleted). I merely left it to you to prove in any way shape or form that you aren't a completely biased ggg balllicking hater that spends every waking moment hating on Canelo & contradicting yourself when you claimed "Im not a fan of any boxer like nelo nuthuggers,I am a fan of boxing that criticises ggg equally when he deserves it",but just as predicted you can only muster up 3 measly posts that have any semblance of criticism to ggg,& most are old af. You CLEARLY spent all the time since I posted fishing through your comments & thats all you can muster,thats why those posts are old af,& thats why you took so long to reply. Mods ban this clown

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        I never bet you anything to do with me fishing through your gggimp comments(that you likely deleted). I merely left it to you to prove in any way shape or form that you aren't a completely biased ggg balllicking hater that spends every waking moment hating on Canelo & contradicting yourself when you claimed "Im not a fan of any boxer like nelo nuthuggers,I am a fan of boxing that criticises ggg equally when he deserves it",but just as predicted you can only muster up 3 measly posts that have any semblance of criticism to ggg,& most are old af. You CLEARLY spent all the time since I posted fishing through your comments & thats all you can muster,thats why those posts are old af,& thats why you took so long to reply. Mods ban this clown
        Accept your loss like a man. Or be the b***h I know you are. I thought Mexicans were supposed to be prideful and have honor. Not whiney little hos who can't keep their words. Checkmate b***h.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
          Andrade is deserving

just hope their styles mesh.

Could be great,

could be a stinker.

I don't see Andrade beating Canelo

but stranger things have happened!

good post !! ..... totally agree with all 6 points !!

it is utterly ridiculous that DAZN will not approve Andrade

fcuk DAZN

broadcasters are vile, just like promoters LMAO

again, it is utterly ridiculous that DAZN will not approve Andrade..... who really is the last remaining belt-holder

Charlo should also be happily approved by those asshats DAZN

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            oh sh....

jab just got.....

I told you what this lil btch would do,& right on cue he proved me right, just read his prior comment like 1 below
            Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Accept your loss like a man. Or be the b***h I know you are. I thought Mexicans were supposed to be prideful and have honor. Not whiney little hos who can't keep their words. Checkmate b***h.
            Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Watch this lil gggirl reply with deflecting everything by yet again moving the goalposts. He will say something along the lines of,"so now your not claiming I'm defending ggg but rather just not hating on him"(as if he couldn't or wouldn't delete said posts)Watch

JabjabRun is so pssy when he talks he queefs(& bleeds). He will say countless excuses to duck his own call-out
            This is literally what I wrote before you replied & no surprise you confirmed it.

No surprise your yet again resorting to the usual racism you gggimps are known for despite me telling you before I'm not mexican you peckerwood cumdumpster.

Keep deflecting, everyone here can read my posts & know I made it clear that all you had to do was demonstrate that you in any way shape or form were telling the truth about"being a boxing fan not a canelo hater or ggg fan, that's why I criticize ggg equally",but just as I predicted all you could muster was 3 measly old af posts that had nothing to do with criticizing ggg for facing Rolls(the requirement was that if you are supposedly unbiased then you'd surely have countless ggg hating posts 4 rolls like you have thousands vs nelo) as you claim constantly that you do "when he deserves it",you posted 3 old ass posts about Ward,all you had to do was demonstrate that you in any way shape or form criticize ggg even 1/1000th the amount for facing a literal bum,you do daily for Canelo whom has a 100x better resume. ANYONE whos ever read your shltposts knows you write thousands of comments hating on nelos every move, almost every post you've ever made.

Pay up cowardbanned:
            Last edited by kushking; 07-09-2019, 12:25 AM.

Comment

good post !! ..... totally agree with all 6 points !!

it is utterly ridiculous that DAZN will not approve Andrade

fcuk DAZN

broadcasters are vile, just like promoters LMAO

again, it is utterly ridiculous that DAZN will not approve Andrade..... who really is the last remaining belt-holder

Charlo should also be happily approved by those asshats DAZN
              I think DAZN will approve Andrade as a back up plan. they prefer GGG or Kovalev but Boo Boo is 28-0 and has skills. His biggest flaw is his lack of finishing. Andrade is undefeated but Canelo is a whole different animal! There is some intrigue with this matchup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Now here is me stating that although I say Canelo ducked ggg, ggg did in fact duck both Lara and ward.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post19645227

Good bye.

props for that admission

but, here is where your shlt falls apart...

you know that G ducked Lara and Ward...

but, then you vehemently deny that G also avoided the fight with Canelo..... until it happened on his terms?

and you do that, in spite of being unable to respond to this post...

you are simply uninformed about the Canelo situation

1) it is absurd to suggest that a SUPERSTAR like Canelo should be compelled to hand a B-side fighter like Golovkin any kind of advantage

2) especially when that very same B-side fighter had been promising for YEARS to fight Canelo at 154
                http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...-at-154/15398/

3) FACT: a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with the SUPERSTARS Cotto and Canelo..... Golovkin said that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up..... which is a flat-out 100% DUCK, of Cotto and Canelo..... YOU CANNOT DENY THAT

4) FACT: when Golovkin refused to negotiate on weight with Canelo, he resigned himself to wait until Canelo moved up..... and Canelo faced Golovkin in his first fight at middleweight..... so crying at Canelo because Golovkin was unwilling to be a man of his word is ABSURD..... especially when Golovkin got that fight at the first possible opportunity anyways

your judgement is obvious skewed..... so there is obviously something irrational skewing your thinking..... so I wish you all the best sorting out your demons

props for your admission regarding G, but you clearly have a hard-on for Canelo..... you silly biased twat

if Canelo fights Kovalev, or even Smith..... he is going to make you whiners look pretty fkn stupid..... because FACT: Mr "anyone from 154-168" could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

the fact that Mr "anyone from 154-168" also totally refused to negotiate on weight with little old faded 153lb Cotto is..... just as baffling ..... a dead giveaway to who avoided who..... and absolute proof Golovkin avoided those fights because Cotto was a bigger star than Canelo at that point

stop crying bltch

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                  I think DAZN will approve Andrade as a back up plan. they prefer GGG or Kovalev but Boo Boo is 28-0 and has skills. His biggest flaw is his lack of finishing. Andrade is undefeated but Canelo is a whole different animal! There is some intrigue with this matchup!

kingnelo should demand Andrade, or claim breach of contract and walk

Andrade would then be quickly..... " approved " ..... by DAZN

Comment

kingnelo should demand Andrade, or claim breach of contract and walk

Andrade would then be quickly..... " approved " ..... by DAZN
                    For me: 1st choice: GGG, 2nd: Kovalev, 3rd:Charlo, 4th: Andrade, 5th: Callum Smith. Out of those 5 there should be a deal worked out soon!

Comment

props for that admission

but, here is where your shlt falls apart...

you know that G ducked Lara and Ward...

but, then you vehemently deny that G also avoided the fight with Canelo..... until it happened on his terms?

and you do that, in spite of being unable to respond to this post...

props for your admission regarding G, but you clearly have a hard-on for Canelo..... you silly biased twat

if Canelo fights Kovalev, or even Smith..... he is going to make you whiners look pretty fkn stupid..... because FACT: Mr "anyone from 154-168" could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

the fact that Mr "anyone from 154-168" also totally refused to negotiate on weight with little old faded 153lb Cotto is..... just as baffling ..... a dead giveaway to who avoided who..... and absolute proof Golovkin avoided those fights because Cotto was a bigger star than Canelo at that point

stop crying bltch
                      Tell this lame he CLEARLY lost his bet with me. He expects someone to fish through his 4000 shltposts to try & find when he defended the rolls fight.(if he didn't delete them as before) But all I told him was he merely had to show that he hated on ggg facing the 117th ranked day laborer 1/1000th the amount he does on canelo for 10x better opponents. But all he can muster was an old ass post of him admitting to ggg ducking Ward,& 2 other 1 sentence long shltposts(exactly the amount & length posts I said hed have where he criticized ggg in any way shape or form). You truly can't make up this level of latent beastiality & sheer cowardis. Anyone whos read any of his posts knows 95% of all posts are hating Canelo yet he spent a long ass time while online to respond because he was trying to muster more than the measly semblance of holding ggg accountable. He should be banned for not paying up,butbwe know cowards like him will just continue playing stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X