Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brant: Murata is a Better Fighter at Home. I'm Good Everywhere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brant: Murata is a Better Fighter at Home. I'm Good Everywhere

Rob Brant (25-1) isn't the least bit worried about the judging in his July 12th rematch against Ryota Murata (14-2) in Osaka, Japan. Brant won a dominant decision over Murata in Las Vegas last October to capture the WBA "regular" title and plans on performing even better in the rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Brant realizes that if this fight ends in a close decision, since it is in Japan, he basically sold his title to Murata.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I hope Brant realizes that if this fight ends in a close decision, since it is in Japan, he basically sold his title to Murata.
      Nah fam Murata
      Already got robbed once at home vs Hassan

Comment

Anthony Joshua and Ryoto Murata. The domesticated hypejobs

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Japan is strange. They rob their own fighters and rock men rape women in their cartoons.

Comment

he's good everywhere cept when he got schooled when he went to germany

Comment

Working...
            X