Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am currently in Dubai. Been here for a few days any questions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Thanks

I've known people who got sick drinking tap water in some foreign countries.

And people don't understand how important the food game is when visiting foreign countries. Me, I'm not an adventurous eater by any means. Not one to try ''new'' things food wise.

As for laws, being an American, some cops will want to make an example out of a misbehaving yankee. I'm not into drugs or foreign whores so that cuts down my chances of getting into trouble. Hopefully trannys are outlawed there.
    Dubai is set up to cater for foreigners so you can get any food type and all the major chains are there

Trannies are definitely outlawed but you can get whatever you want there so can’t guarantee that there’s none about

One of my good friends is gay and he’s one of the top restaurant owners in the country

Dubai is not Saudi

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Dubai is set up to cater for foreigners so you can get any food type and all the major chains are there

Trannies are definitely outlawed but you can get whatever you want there so can’t guarantee that there’s none about

One of my good friends is gay and he’s one of the top restaurant owners in the country

Dubai is not Saudi
      Next year, I'll be looking into a vacation there.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        Umm they wear shoes. But the tourist have flip flops. Honestly i didn't see any good feet out there.

Thanks for the heads up man. Saves me a trip.

Comment

Working...
        X