Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller: Expect AJ To Look Lot Stronger If Ruiz Rematch Is In UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    He'll be low-balled by Arum, then UD shut out by Fury. The credibility Hearn built up for him, will be gone forever.
    So Arum will choose him to fight, Fury won't stop him, and this will be somehow Hearn's fault?

Don't really see anyone coming out roses from your scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
      So Arum will choose him to fight, Fury won't stop him, and this will be somehow Hearn's fault?

Don't really see anyone coming out roses from your scenario.
      I think you're seeing something there I didn't say.

I don't think anyone would necessarily come of it well, but that Miller as a name and a potential player in the division will be reduced to nothing.

Comment

Strength isn't the issue, stamina is. A lil common sense as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          Wlad went to number 2 after losing to Fury. But with Fury being away from boxing and messing him around, he went back to that position. Why, who did you have at number 1 back then? This should be good.

You're the one tying yourself in knots. Your next answer should be a good one.

So a guy coming off a loss and inactive for 18 months goes back to number 1? Come on. Only in your mind.

If you can be inactive but number 1, then Fury should still have been number 1. They had both been inactive for the same amount of time to that point.

See, you tie yourself in knots.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            So a guy coming off a loss and inactive for 18 months goes back to number 1? Come on. Only in your mind.

If you can be inactive but number 1, then Fury should still have been number 1. They had both been inactive for the same amount of time to that point.

See, you tie yourself in knots.
            Fury was out due to the drug situation. Wlad was out due to Fury messing him about. Big difference. But who did you think as number 1 at that point? It can't be Fury as he was banned from fighting.

Comment

Fury was out due to the drug situation. Wlad was out due to Fury messing him about. Big difference. But who did you think as number 1 at that point? It can't be Fury as he was banned from fighting.
              You literally said “Fury was away from boxing by choice, not due to his ban. That's why it was backdated.” Yesterday, i can point you to the thread if you want.

Now you’re saying he was out due to drugs. Which is it?

You’re still tying yourself in knots.

Comment

AJ is going to take one of his Dubai "vacation" and come back stronger

Comment

You literally said “Fury was away from boxing by choice, not due to his ban. That's why it was backdated.” Yesterday, i can point you to the thread if you want.

Now you’re saying he was out due to drugs. Which is it?

You’re still tying yourself in knots.
                  Fury did stay away by choice at first but then had the ban come in. So it's both.

So tell me who was number 1 when Fury was away? Stop avoiding the question.

Comment

Fury did stay away by choice at first but then had the ban come in. So it's both.

So tell me who was number 1 when Fury was away? Stop avoiding the question.
                    So now it’s both?

Lol you are contradicting yourself all the time.

I’ve tied you in knots.

It depends, you can’t say Wlad was number 1 when he had just been beaten. Fury was still no.1 really, he wasn’t actually retired and had only been out of the ring the same amount of time as Wlad. So you can’t just put Wlad back in as no.1. So I’d say Fury was number 1, either that or nobody had a claim to it at that point.

After that fight and up until the end of last year and this year, no.1 was a toss up between AJ and Wilder, nothing certain until they fought.

Now AJ got whooped and Fury come back and really beat Wilder, you have to say that Fury is number 1 right now.

AJ has never been a definitive proven number 1, neither has Wilder. Fury is the only man to say he beat the definitive number 1 to become it. You can not argue against that fact.

Comment

So now it’s both?

Lol you are contradicting yourself all the time.

I’ve tied you in knots.

It depends, you can’t say Wlad was number 1 when he had just been beaten. Fury was still no.1 really, he wasn’t actually retired and had only been out of the ring the same amount of time as Wlad. So you can’t just put Wlad back in as no.1. So I’d say Fury was number 1, either that or nobody had a claim to it at that point.

After that fight and up until the end of last year and this year, no.1 was a toss up between AJ and Wilder, nothing certain until they fought.

Now AJ got whooped and Fury come back and really beat Wilder, you have to say that Fury is number 1 right now.

AJ has never been a definitive proven number 1, neither has Wilder. Fury is the only man to say he beat the definitive number 1 to become it. You can not argue against that fact.
                      How did I contradict myself when it was in fact both you fool? So the only one tied in knots is you. But please point out these times I was "Tied in knots"?? I'd like to see them. Obviously they're just the words of a desperate person who's projecting. You're obviously American now. Americans have these characteristics all the time.

How can Fury be number 1 when he refused to fight by choice at first and then by being banned? When you're banned, you lose you ranking. Point out which ranking had Fury as the number 1 when he returned to the ring? Not a single one did for obvious reasons. You can't claim such a position from being banned. These are facts, not the bullshlt opinions of a fury slurper.

Wlad wasn't out that long by choice, stupid. He was only out due to Fury messing him around. Fury was out due to being banned. So with Fury wiped from the rankings, everyone moved up one spot which is why Wlad went back to the number 1 slot. So AJ did beat the top guy to get there. And did so by actually landing punches instead of scared little love taps that came in 1's and 2's. Fury wasn't that far from being as scared as Wlad that night in throwing punches.

2 and a half years is the same amount of time as 1 and a half years to you? Not only is your boxing knowledge shlt, but so is you grasp on time. Haha.

If Ruiz beat the number 1 guy in AJ, then he's the number 1 until proven otherwise. That's how it works. I don't care about whether you think they all beat Ruiz or not head to head. The fact is, he beat the number 1, so he's in that position now. Deal with those facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X