No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Explains Why He Finalized Ortiz, Passed on Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
    20 for Brezeale, 15 or 20 for the next three fights. 50 or more for fighting Joshua once. Add it up: 130 or so and a free agent!
    You think he got 20 for Breazeale? He's going to earn 15 or 20 for Ortiz and Kownacki? You're on crack.

He was offered 120 for 4 fights. He's not making 120 from the fights you listed, not even close.

Comment

Are the brits really that stupid. He can easily make 100 mil if he continues to win!
      No he won't. You're in fantasy land.

Comment

AJ needs to slow down on his quest for the undisputed, Wilder is capitalizing on it. As soon as AJ declears hex not much interested in the green belt, wilder will come back to his senses.

Tbh, if I was AJ, I will keep calm for now. Whenever wilder believes he is ready, I will delay the fight for another 18months.

Then we will know who owns the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          So you think he will earn $90 mil from Ortiz, Kownacki and Fury? FFS.
          You think he got 20 for Breazeale? He's going to earn 15 or 20 for Ortiz and Breazeale? You're on crack.
          "This was the perfect time to finish [Ortiz] in a better fashion, and better than to wait on 'this major fight.' ... I do not trust anything that [Joshua and his team] say. And who else is fighting Ortiz? "

The idiot A.J fans have never read the contract and certainly do not know the details. Wilder had concerns about venues, judges, referees, etc. He never got a response back. It's similar to the Leonard/Hagler fight where Leonard dictated the size of the ring and the weight of the gloves. Hagler was foolish for giving in. Wilder was not suckered, plain and simple. As far as being on crack, I think it's your toothless old lady!

Comment

No he won't. You're in fantasy land.
            We will see by the end of 2020 just how much Wilder has earned!

Comment

20 for Brezeale, 15 or 20 for the next three fights. 50 or more for fighting Joshua once. Add it up: 130 or so and a free agent!
              Hahahahah....you are another mofo clown on this site. You are damn funny in your fantasy world.

Comment

We will see by the end of 2020 just how much Wilder has earned!
                The guy didn't break a mil on regular showtime, but he's going to earn 140 mil in his next few fights. Righto.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                  But Ortiz and Fury are both better than Joshua and have fought better competition (Wilder).
                  Yet both have no intentions of fighting him to prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Hahahahah....you are another mofo clown on this site. You are damn funny in your fantasy world.
                    How about a side wager about Wilder's earnings by the end of next year. A single Joshua fight alone will probably add 50 mil or more to his bank account. Fantasy world? Put your money up. I prefer U.S dollars over pounds!

Comment

That’s one of wilders biggest strengths . They’ve tuned in the first 40 fights happily they aren’t about walk away now

He’s fan base is straight ******ed ... they will celebrate like it means something when he passes Mayweathers unbeaten record

Comment

Working...
                      X