Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd: I'm Overlooked On P4P Lists; I'm In Top Five, No Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions for tonights fight?

Comment

Don´t care about P4P lists, but I´d like to see Hurd vs GGG at 160. No trinkets, just a bombs away event.

Comment

Not yet, but if he beats J-Rock and Charlo, he's definitely Top 10! Hurd needs Charlo to win! If Harrison wins, he should move up to 160! He's cutting way too much weight! I would rather see Hurd fight Jermall, than fight Harrison again! I would actually like to see Hurd fight Munguia before watching him fight Harrison again!

Comment

I see it's real crackhead hours right now

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
            I see it's real crackhead hours right now
            Lmao what do you mean?

Comment

Beating Harrison and Lara like he did was damn impressive. He did have a distinct size advantage in both fights, though.

Comment

I don’t get why he doesn’t come into the conversation, considering he has two belts at 154, and he has beaten equal if not better opponents than Spence, who is always prominent in everyone’s list.

Comment

Hurd is an example of a guy building a solid resume who doesn't necessarily pass the "eye test" in terms of his skills, revelated.

Since he seems to get by mostly on size, strength, and toughness.

Comment

A size bully who barely squeaked by 35 year old Lara? Hard pass as far as P4P goes.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Hurd is an example of a guy building a solid resume who doesn't necessarily pass the "eye test" in terms of his skills, revelated.

Since he seems to get by mostly on size, strength, and toughness.
                      We're talking about a guy that even Jeff Horn doesn't know who he is and has no problems fighting him. Come on

Jeff Horn Smiles™: "Don't know who Jarrett Hurd is, but I'll fight him"

And the post that puts it in PERFECT perspective:

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                      if jeff horn doesnt know who you are, then what have you really done?

Comment

Working...
                      X