Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    have you read the comments there?

those denmark people want a better deal etc for denmark

and ive read on multiple comments about f14 and f15s being purchased or something like that... it was some sort of bad deal for denmark etc.

I dont follow denmark politics so can you tell me about what they are talking about?
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    F-14 is no longer made and like the F-15 would be too big and too expensive for Danish needs

Gripen is a swedish designed fighter marketed by British aerospace

It is lightweight and cheap and since it's designed for the needs of its neighbor, suits Danish air force needs

The reason they went F-35 aside from political considerations is the Danish history with the F-16

Danish participated in the F-16 program with the US and many other NATO countries

They did the same with the F-35

Besides though more expensive, F-35 is a generation ahead of the Saab gripen
    What Tua said.

I will add, that the decision regarding a new fighter plane as replacement of the F16 came down to the European Eurofighter and the F35. Gripen was quickly out of the selection proces.

In reality it was between europe and US, but I reckon most knew that Denmark would go with the US plane and we did.
    Last edited by BattlingNelson; 08-23-2019, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Exactly.

Look, you have Jewish grubers too.

One party has politicians in it who have openly supported people and organizations who have called for the destruction of Israel. Any Jew that votes for that party are quite simply "stupid voters", who just so happen to be Jewish.

Me; I'll keep voting for the guy who moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, and against the party that has Islamic terrorist sympathizers in it.

These people like him are completely messed up in the head. They really seem to have this attitude that the worse someone speaks about you, the more loyal to them you are supposed to be.

That thinking defies reason to me.

Which is one of the reasons I refuse to engage him, unless there is something in it for me to make it worth my while.
      And that’s where you and I are completely different

If I was Jewish (I am not but my wife is) there’s no way that I could support a President who uses anti-Semitic slurs

Doesn’t mean that you have to vote Democrat but anyone with a spine would not vote for Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Claims to be Jewish and hasn’t posted a word about Trump’s criticism of American Jews

He’s a troll
        He’s not Jewish. He’s trash from the Texas outback.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            If Trump doesnt win I cant wait to see your posts in the future.
            Can't wait to see yours and the other so called conservatives and libertarians.

My beliefs are the same as the were before the election. You and others can't say the same.
            Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            really?

so its ok to use OPINIONS as facts?

when you DEBATE on ANY topic you dont go and use OPINIONS. You are supposed to use FACTS in order to back up any statements/arguments that you present.

please explain how am I "trained" and who was it that trained me?

also law suits can happen so watch yourself. You are about to libel against me and I will not have that.
            Nobody is posting his opinion as fact. You're just stupid and couldn't tell the difference between an opinion and fact. That's why you went to your trained response to things you don't like. FAKE NEWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Still citing polls?

You really cant fix stupid.

Comment

• Isads financier dies. Good riddance.

https://apple.news/AQBZgRbitTmSttSAHYY_tmA

Bye bye Koch bro. Sadly just one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Clinton got 71% of the Jewish vote in the last election and Democrats have received 70-80% in every presidential election for the last 3 decades

Trump’s approval rating was 16% with the Jewish community before his comments
                  Trumps approval rating in Israel, you know where the majority of Jews reside is 70+%, in fact his approval rating is higher in Israel than any other country.

The religion preaches tolerance (minority rights), civility (behaviour) and welcoming strangers (immigration) plus there’s strong support for abortion & gun control

Little wonder that his support is in the toilet
                  Yeah, the bolded part is certainly not taught in Judaism, the opposite is true. As for minority rights and immigration, Judaism doesn't advocate for ILLEGAL immigration, you're twisting words to fit your narrative and agenda.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Trumps approval rating in Israel, you know where the majority of Jews reside is 70+%, in fact his approval rating is higher in Israel than any other country.

Yeah, the bolded part is certainly not taught in Judaism, the opposite is true. As for minority rights and immigration, Judaism doesn't advocate for ILLEGAL immigration, you're twisting words to fit your narrative and agenda.
                      That what he does, and he's never ever been wrong.

Just ask him to cite himself just ONCE conceding a point he'd argued.

He cant, and we all know it.

I gotta ask, why do you waste your time when you should know by now what the inevitable conclusion will be?

Comment

Working...
                      X