Do girls like dic pics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do girls like dic pics?

I never sent one so idk.

I think it depends. I've seen a lot of girls say no dick pics!!!!

Comment

Only hoes like that. Proper woman dont.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Only hoes like that. Proper woman dont.
        I mean you right.

BUT

I've said it before and I'll say it again, women are just as horny and perverted as men IF NOT MORE. Yes, women are more stimulated emotionally (and intellectually in some cases) but that don't mean these broads don't get off to cawks the way we get off to ass n tetas. js

Comment

Depends on the woman and if you have a SWC or BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Depends on the woman and if you have a SWC or BBC.
            Girls aren't into just size, they like shape and width too.

Comment

The first time a girl asked me for a dick pic was in high school back when dick pics were becoming a thing... I was nervous and scared as hell but too proud to back down so I just did it.

After I sent it.. I was having a panic attack waiting for her reply.. then finally she texted back..

She told me I had a handsome looking dlck... how it was clean and thick and not crooked... i was like wow lol...

Comment

Actually, now that I think about it, I think I’ve already had this discussion with a bunch of you guys.

I guess I just had dic on my mind. My apologies.

Comment

No. I've never heard a girl say a positive thing about it. I have heard many girls express disgust that a guy sent them a dick pic. Dicks are ugly. The sight of them doesn't turn girls on unless it's during a sexual situation.
                  There are some exceptions of course.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                    The first time a girl asked me for a dick pic was in high school back when dick pics were becoming a thing... I was nervous and scared as hell but too proud to back down so I just did it.

After I sent it.. I was having a panic attack waiting for her reply.. then finally she texted back..

She told me I had a handsome looking dlck... how it was clean and thick and not crooked... i was like wow lol...
                    Yeah I know your feeling. I was nervous too

Comment

Working...
                    X