Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Decisions Daniel Jacobs To Unify Three Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs at least kept it competitive, he came a long ways since the Pirog loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
      The right man won , Jacobs had a bad game plan , he must of thought surviving for 12 rounds was good enough , you blew it. Anyone who thinks Jacobs won please jump off a bridge. Canelo making these bigger middleweights back up , walk them down champ .so much for embarrassing canelo .
      I don’t think Canelo is making guys back up. That was Jacobs game plan from jump. Which is mind blowing since he paid a million dollars to come in heavy. I guess technically you can say a Canelo backed GGG up in their rematch. But I saw it more as GGG making the decision to use his height and reach advantage against Canelo and box from a distance. Because he was losing the inside game against Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
        And still scored it 7-5 for Canelo
        Because Canelo won,and was easy to score it for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
          I still don’t understand what Jacobs game plan was.
          Come in heavy and not get ktfo

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            What bias do I have? I dont have a dog in the hunt? I dont give a **** about who won, I want to watch a good fight. I was sharing a real conversation I had with you guys with someone who had absolutely no investment and thought Jacobs won.

My opinion is Canelo didnt show me shit tonight against someone I thought he would eventually catch up to and stop, your boy aint about shit against a dude who was right in front of him after six rounds and couldnt land anything of consequence. Canelo is the money man these days but he aint about shit, if he was ~Danny would have been on the floor by the ninth round but you keep his cock in your mouth.
            So if Canelo doesn’t stop a guy that has only been stopped once a lifetime ago, “he ain’t about ****”? How old are you? You and your friend know nothing about boxing. The end.

Comment

• Terrible coverage. Canelo was made to sound like he was perfection and was beating the snot out of Jacobs. Close fight. Jacobs was never dominated or hurt. Man DAZN sucked. I miss HBO.

Comment

• It looked like Canelo took it easy on Jacobs, and Jacobs was pulling his punches. Strange fight. I had it 9 to 3 Canelo, but I don't know if he beats Charlo. Both guys looked dull

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                  Terrible coverage. Canelo was made to sound like he was perfection and was beating the snot out of Jacobs. Close fight. Jacobs was never dominated or hurt. Man DAZN sucked. I miss HBO.
                  Jacobs was dominated, but you are right. He was never hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    4-1 Canelo. He's beating him like he beat the one Arce brother in that street fight.
                    Archie SOLIS Dummy have the courtesy of at least look it up!

Comment

• Canelo clearly won but I do think he was hurt once or twice.

How about that shot Canelo took right on the button in the 8th?

Geez the dude us made of solid granite. Mf'er that was a nasty shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X