Collapse
No announcement yet.

NWO: Team Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now it's all about the Benjamins. Let em do what they do if May ain't gonna fight. Can't really criticize the shit. Pac's options are slim. Only makes sense they goin for the $ now.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Now it's all about the Benjamins. Let em do what they do if May ain't gonna fight. Can't really criticize the shit. Pac's options are slim. Only makes sense they goin for the $ now.
      I'd still like to see pac fight for legacy but what doe he really have? JMM (which I would want at 140), Sergio, and sissy may.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        I'd still like to see pac fight for legacy but what doe he really have? JMM (which I would want at 140), Sergio, and sissy may.
        Nothin else for him but Ortiz and Tim.

He ain't gotta fight those guys tho. I think his legacy is complete already. But I'd rather he fight those guys than JMM.

I give him slight props at JWW, but not much. And fuck it if it's at WW. May fight ain't happenin.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          Nothin else for him but Ortiz and Tim.

He ain't gotta fight those guys tho. I think his legacy is complete already. But I'd rather he fight those guys than JMM.

I give him slight props at JWW, but not much. And fuck it if it's at WW. May fight ain't happenin.
          i see pac blasting ortiz and timmeh right now. but I"d pay to see it, you ordering that pac fight mang? I don't think i am, i hate this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            i see pac blasting ortiz and timmeh right now. but I"d pay to see it, you ordering that pac fight mang? I don't think i am, i hate this fight
            Didn't order it and I'm glad. Can't believe SSM bitched out and made Pac look boring. Dude is done.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X