No announcement yet.

What's The Meaning Of Life To You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Szef siablo14

Bruhs, why did Tyson Fury just duck Deontay Wilder and join Bob Arum? What in the blue hell?

I can't believe this.

Ya'll should send him a couple instagram messages, and remind him Wilder still has to KO him again.

Seriously, though, I'm actually quite disappointed. He was doing so well, losing weight and everything. Now, no one's going to fight Deontay Wilder till he ages. What BS.

Comment

just live and be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
        Szef siablo14

Bruhs, why did Tyson Fury just duck Deontay Wilder and join Bob Arum? What in the blue hell?

I can't believe this.

Ya'll should send him a couple instagram messages, and remind him Wilder still has to KO him again.

Seriously, though, I'm actually quite disappointed. He was doing so well, losing weight and everything. Now, no one's going to fight Deontay Wilder till he ages. What BS.
        He didn't duck him. He chose a better financial offer. Wilder would do the same if oferred 80 million.

That being said, I'm a little disappointed in Fury. I understand but I'm still disappointed.

Wilder will lose one of his next 2 fights, no matter who he faces. You heard it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          He didn't duck him. He chose a better financial offer. Wilder would do the same if oferred 80 million.

That being said, I'm a little disappointed in Fury. I understand but I'm still disappointed.

Wilder will lose one of his next 2 fights, no matter who he faces. You heard it here first.
          There was a ton of money to be made in this trilogy. If competitive, it could've even had a fourth. This makes no sense to me. Fury could've made that same amount of money without Arum, had he performed well.

Comment

Life is basically a long (about 60-75 year average span) class in a community college, with a variety of different subjects to study, except everyone's major is the same: Survival.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                Life is basically a long (about 60-75 year average span) class in a community college, with a variety of different subjects to study, except everyone's major is the same: Survival.
                Not everybody.

If you're in the the top 25% income bracket, your major is orgasming. If you're in the top 25% your life is basically going from orgasm to orgasm, chasing quantity and quality. I don't mean just sexual orgasms I mean, food orgasms, experience orgasms, nature orgasms, music orgasms, travelling orgasms, drug orgasms etc.

If you're in the top 5%, your major is Control, Submission and domination.

If you're in the lower 50%, then yeah your major is basically to just ****ing survive.

Comment

To do God's will.

To spread the Gospel, the good news of Jesus Christ who spilled His holy blood on the cross, so that humanity could have a way into meeting the Father, our Creator and live with him for the rest of eternity.

May the Lord help me do his will and you too

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Not everybody.

If you're in the the top 25% income bracket, your major is orgasming. If you're in the top 25% your life is basically going from orgasm to orgasm, chasing quantity and quality. I don't mean just sexual orgasms I mean, food orgasms, experience orgasms, nature orgasms, music orgasms, travelling orgasms, drug orgasms etc.

If you're in the top 5%, your major is Control, Submission and domination.

If you're in the lower 50%, then yeah your major is basically to just ****ing survive.
                    ... oh right, I keep forgetting that everyone on boxingscene is big ballin

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      To do God's will.

To spread the Gospel, the good news of Jesus Christ who spilled His holy blood on the cross, so that humanity could have a way into meeting the Father, our Creator and live with him for the rest of eternity.

May the Lord help me do his will and you too
                      this^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X