Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Continues Hard Road To Recovery, Says Fiance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
    Finally faces a mando and gets almost beaten to death. No wonder he ducked guys all those years. Paper champ.
    Exactly, it’s like all of Haymons fighters when they are mandated to face a top white guy. Haymon knows his boys got nothing for Ukraine and Russia lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Bingo. Dude ruined lives...in the mean streets of Montreal...LMFAO

This dudes defenders are legit trans femboys
      Nah, they are just the ignorant ghetto trash in America that honors the pro black propaganda consciousness movement. Cowards and beta males who hide behind race a race card.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Wow what a miracle!

He basically is doing a near insurmountable feat!

Don’t worry Stevenson, once Gvozdyk stops running, Marcus Browne will take care of that disrespectful fighter in your name!
        Browne already ducked Gvozdyk last year for the mandatory position. Another overrated great black entitlement Hope from the USA that can’t take a punch.

How many more of you are out guys from Eastern Europe have to put in a hospital for you to realize you got nothing in today’s boxing era.

Comment

Happy he’s recovering at least somewhat.
          Sorry I started the day with this thread. Some of you folks need therapy.

Comment

Hopefully he recovers fully so that we can have local Money fight between Adonis and jean Pascal

Comment

Man the haters towards another human being...sad. The hate has nothing to do with the thread. Stay on topic... Guy is boxer ..an older boxer, he got hit right to cause this aneurysm in his brain. He could have died or been bed confined forever, reason why he is recovering well is because he was taken to the hospital quickly and he was lucky it was on a part of the brain the Drs can surgically remove vs it bleeding everywhere. Nobody deserves that..... because we all make mistakes. So haters get in a ring. Show links to your fights...heck even you training...YOU GOT NONE ... Otherwise you would not be hating if you did.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                Will you please be quiet. I can’t understand how You saints and holy virgins come in here talking that he deserves that bs. What he did was wrong and despicable but I’m pretty sure your neighbor or some one in your family has done far worse and you talk to them without any malice.
                Lol why do you even respond to that weirdo? No one here takes him serious. Just ignore him

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                  Hopefully he recovers fully so that we can have local Money fight between Adonis and jean Pascal
                  You think he steps back in the ring. I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Trufe View Post
                    Browne already ducked Gvozdyk last year for the mandatory position. Another overrated great black entitlement Hope from the USA that can’t take a punch.

How many more of you are out guys from Eastern Europe have to put in a hospital for you to realize you got nothing in today’s boxing era.
                    You red k me for something that you’re doing as well!

Talk about the pot that calls the kettle black...oops did I just say “black”?! Hope I didn’t struck a nerve their princess!

Don’t worry, Gvozdyk beating an old fighter who was coming off from a very tough fight and then celebrating without class when the man is in the hospital will be reaped for what he sowed especially Lomachenko who was the most disrespectful outta them all!

Browne is gonna teach that commie soviet style Stalin a lesson in eating American humble pie thru a straw!

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                      His ring career is over! The only boxing he'll be doing is on PS4. ...He's fortunate he's not dead, with the ability to get some more action from his wife.... he's a blessed man....no more blows to that severely damaged cranium can be tolerated.....at all....

Comment

Working...
                      X