Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Undertaker has officially retired. No comeback ever!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Undertaker has officially retired. No comeback ever!!

Haven’t seen WWE in years but always remember the Taker, and his classic againsts HBK, Kane...!

Enjoy retirement...

RIP

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/84384...r-retires/amp/

This mother****er debuted as the undertaker when I was in 3rd grade, I always thought mystery man on dibiase team was going to be rude or macho, but then this dude showed up and I was like wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      This mother****er debuted as the undertaker when I was in 3rd grade, I always thought mystery man on dibiase team was going to be rude or macho, but then this dude showed up and I was like wtf?
      Father Time finally catches up with him

Comment

Should've gone out a few years ago.

Legacy got thrown around a bit in the last few years. Sucks for a legend.

Comment

Comment

i cant believe this mofo used to make kids cry and shiiet lol!!!!! when he used to walk out to the ring, mofos used to be tearing up lol. the undertaker was a legend though! respect!

Comment

Was my favorite Wrestler. Still gives me goosebumps when I see that ring walk

Comment

Royal Rumble 2020 is in Houston next year , he’ll make an appearance in his home town ..

Comment

I read somewhere that he isn't retired, he's just accepting bookings now to do stuff like comic con for example, which he never did before as he protected the legitimacy of the Undertaker character.

WWE would announce it if Taker actually retired, which they haven't.

He is not officially retired yet

Comment

his next undertaking will be more relaxed

Comment

Working...
                    X