Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-17-2019, 06:13 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8882 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,997.74
Total Points: 55,330.43
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
Just Stop with the shes so Dumb sh.it and doesn’t know what she’s talking about lines , I’ve seen you say the same thing about Michelle Obama . I’d bet compared to you both went to better schools and received better grades and have received more academic accolades

Also they have a better understanding of the topics that you think they know nothing about. Just because you don’t like their views ( but let’s be honest it’s probably their colour) doesn’t make them dumb.

These women are educated , gone to great schools and both have achieved awards and recognition academically. They aren’t dumb or stupid. If you consider them dumb as f.uck what does that make you a person who is levels below them in every way you’d measure someone’s intelligence

Is it not true that the NY taxpayers will be on the hook and give billions of dollars to Amazon , Isnt it a possibility that the $ could be spent and put to better use then given to a
Company who will just give the community mostly sh.it jobs that won’t give the hours needed or wages needed to these employees to live at even the most basic level and many would still have to require public assistance.

Amazon a company that hardly needs the $ or incentives and breaks and has Maximized tax loopholes already so it pays next to nothing in taxes if anything at all . Should be given more opportunities and breaks to exploit the system that is already slanted in their favour

You always cry about welfare this welfare that , blacks and democrats just want a free handouts and welfare blah blah blah. Where’s this same outrage when these CEOs and mega companies receive the same thing you claim to be against.

Lmao,,, stay poor dude.... this stuff is way over your head

You are so ****ing stupid, it isn’t costing taxpayers a dime, they were giving amazon take breaks, which means amazon gets to keep their OWN money, the state isn’t writing a check for 3 billion of taxpayer money and handing it over to amazon, only a dumb****like yourself with no economic understanding would believe that.

ITS CALLED A TAX BREAK, NOT A SUBSIDY

Do you see the difference. You welfare leeches which is her base, get free **** from taxpayers, taxpayers aren’t giving amazon anything, they just are allowed to keep more money for moving to NYC, WHILE PUMPING BILLIONS A YEAR INTO A LOCAL ECONOMY

BUT YOU THE SAME DUMBSHYT THAT WILL CLAIM BUSINEESES WONT GO TO MINORITY NEIGHBORHOODS

Like how can you have any economic opinion when you can’t tell the difference between tax breaks, and taxpayer

Here is liberal cnn destroying her gently

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:18 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
Look up the bad side effects of tech companies and their surrounding communities.

You aren't very aware. You should read the pros and cons before you comment on something.
Lmao,,, you mean tech companies that bring massive amounts of economic activity and high paying jobs.

This is why you bytches are broke as ****
Old 02-17-2019, 06:25 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Red- how was Amazon gonna bring billions there?
Jesus you are clearly very dumb on economics.

25,000 Jobs

Average salary 150,000k

Thatís 3.7 billion alone in household income a year for that community

Now add in also the fact that amazon will probably have some many visitors that the hotels will be filled

Car dealerships explode

Restaurants are busier

Property values and protperty taxes go up

Plus all the small businesses that will flock their to provide services for amazon

Have you seen Detroit since automakers moved out?

How about Puerto Rico when they forced out corporations

How about Cuba, when they forced out business?

The fact that I actually have to explain this is exactly why you naggers are poor as **** and will continue to be in perpetuity
Old 02-17-2019, 06:32 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16351 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,721.48
Total Points: 102,745.19
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
Lmao,,, you mean tech companies that bring massive amounts of economic activity and high paying jobs.

This is why you bytches are broke as ****
Like NYC was struggling to attract companies and talented people.
siablo14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:34 PM #45
The Watcher

Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 25,364.91
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Well it is the Liberal, progressive democrat logic:

No to a 5 billion dollar wall but spend 50 billion every year on illegal immigration (Trump says that the US spends 200 billion but I am going with the liberal number)

No to Amazon HQ, so 25,000 jobs down the drain alongside all the incentives those workers would had brought to the city.

The funny thing is they declare victory and can't explain themselves or come with a better idea/solution
STREET CLEANER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:44 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Jesus you are clearly very dumb on economics.

25,000 Jobs

Average salary 150,000k

Thatís 3.7 billion alone in household income a year for that community

Now add in also the fact that amazon will probably have some many visitors that the hotels will be filled

Car dealerships explode

Restaurants are busier

Property values and protperty taxes go up

Plus all the small businesses that will flock their to provide services for amazon

Have you seen Detroit since automakers moved out?

How about Puerto Rico when they forced out corporations

How about Cuba, when they forced out business?

The fact that I actually have to explain this is exactly why you naggers are poor as **** and will continue to be in perpetuity
Red - assumption

Remember NYC infrastructure will be under increased pressure and because of the huge cuts they gave Amazon they won't be bringing enough tax revenues to improve them.

This is what would happen to NYC. Along with such a plan increasing inequality.

i notice you don't mention the deficit much again but those tax cuts didn't pay for themselves so how do figure to pay them?

has arrived with the unsettling reality that the region's transportation systems are packed with vehicles and transit riders, home prices are skyrocketing, and middle- and low-income workers increasingly feel burned by the blistering increase in the cost of living.
Read more at [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 02-17-2019, 06:52 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Like NYC was struggling to attract companies and talented people.
Lmao,,, yeah in Manhattan.

Cortez area is poor as ****, the same place where the high school graduates have illiteracy rates pushing 50%.

Like I said before, this is why you will always be poor and jealous
Old 02-17-2019, 07:00 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Red - assumption

Remember NYC infrastructure will be under increased pressure and because of the huge cuts they gave Amazon they won't be bringing enough tax revenues to improve them.

This is what would happen to NYC. Along with such a plan increasing inequality.

i notice you don't mention the deficit much again but those tax cuts didn't pay for themselves so how do figure to pay them?

has arrived with the unsettling reality that the region's transportation systems are packed with vehicles and transit riders, home prices are skyrocketing, and middle- and low-income workers increasingly feel burned by the blistering increase in the cost of living.
Read more at [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

No thatís not an assumption.,, You know how many ****ing visitors a world headquarters gets on a daily basis?

Lmao at ďinfrastructure under pressureĒ. You are totally clueless as usual.. explain how amazon keeping its own money in the form of tax breaks, depletes the infrastructure fund?

Once again, dumb naggers canít understand the difference between tax breaks and tax subsidies.

And where do these 25,000 employees fill up their cars with gas? Gas tax is what funds infrastructure. Are you telling me 25000 employees are going to never use the gas stations? Never go shopping,,m they are just going to take the 3.7 billion in annual wages and drive out of state to fill up their tanks? They are going to drive out of the area to go eat? Grocery stores?

This is why you will always be a poor
Old 02-17-2019, 07:24 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
No thatís not an assumption.,, You know how many ****ing visitors a world headquarters gets on a daily basis?

Lmao at ďinfrastructure under pressureĒ. You are totally clueless as usual.. explain how amazon keeping its own money in the form of tax breaks, depletes the infrastructure fund?

Once again, dumb naggers canít understand the difference between tax breaks and tax subsidies.

And where do these 25,000 employees fill up their cars with gas? Gas tax is what funds infrastructure. Are you telling me 25000 employees are going to never use the gas stations? Never go shopping,,m they are just going to take the 3.7 billion in annual wages and drive out of state to fill up their tanks? They are going to drive out of the area to go eat? Grocery stores?

This is why you will always be a poor
Red - NYC never has to worry about attracting visitors.

Green-

Quote:
The city was ranked as having the ninth-worst traffic in the nation, according to a new report from technology and data firm INRIX. That's a move up from the 10th spot a year ago, indicating Seattle's traffic may be getting worse compared to other American cities.

INRIX estimates that the city loses $5 billion a year because of traffic. Fair or not, many locals blame Amazon and other tech companies for bringing increased traffic to Seattle.

Last June, for example, Seattle's King County Metro added more buses to accommodate Amazon's summer interns.

Blue - traffic will be a major issue so they will probably be using public transportation.

Quote:
Meanwhile, the daily stories of the systemís dysfunction Ė of subway service disruptions and buses moving slower than pedestrians Ė continue unabated.
Quote:
The regionís subways, buses and commuter rail should represent the pinnacle of American urban transit. New Yorkís subways carry 5.7 million riders daily, accounting for 70 percent of American daily rail rides. Extensive and regular trains and buses enable a U.S.-leading 56 percent of households in our city to be car-free. Even as the delays pile up, New Yorkís transit access remains extraordinary: 97 percent of New Yorkers live within a quarter-mile of a bus or train. And at rush hour, the trains and dedicated bus lanes are still typically faster than driving on congested streets.
Old 02-17-2019, 07:27 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Red - NYC never has to worry about attracting visitors.

Green-

Blue - traffic will be a major issue so they will probably be using public transportation.

No, rewind... explain how infrastructure fund gets depleted by amazon getting tax breaks?

Asking for a friend

Share This With Friends

Tags
amazon, aocortez, democrats, dumps, lmao.

User Tag List