• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    ^ translated: "math b racis"
    ]

This is fake as hell. Stop lying to people.

Comment

You don't think the DOJ stats are "fake", you're just deeply ashamed, which is good.

Change has to come from within your community before it hits the boiling point and people finally start fighting back.
      Last edited by ////; 02-17-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

You don't think it's "fake", you're just ashamed, which is good.

Change has to come from within your community before it hits the boiling point and people finally start fighting back.
        Tell me how they got the race of the perpetrators from the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2010 when the National Crime Victimization Survey stopped giving the race of the perpetrators in 2008?

Go check out the study yourself, smart guy..err...sorry....LiberalGuy.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv10.pdf

YOU'RE FAKE NEWS

Comment

You don't think the DOJ stats are "fake", you're just deeply ashamed, which is good.

And you had the nerve to edit this to add "DOJ stats."

Show me those stats in the DOJ's National Crime Victimization Survey for 2010.

Let's see who leaves this convo "deeply ashamed."

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv10.pdf

Comment

Found anything yet, ////?

Maybe you just haven't come back with proof or to apologize for yet again spreading false stats because you're ashamed...which is good

Comment

Maybe it’s like that blue dress gold dress ****. Some people see them as white men, others see them as black men.

In all seriousness, it’s **** like this that divides the country and the people.
              He should be thrown in jail with two actual white racists for being a race baiting liar.

Comment

Dude couldnt afford to pay a white skinny jeans wearing fogot liberal like travestyny to help him with his hoax?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Dude couldnt afford to pay a white skinny jeans wearing fogot liberal like travestyny to help him with his hoax?
                  You're still mad about me turning you into one of the biggest jokes here, huh?

If I were you, I'd be mad too.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    You're still mad about me turning you into one of the biggest jokes here, huh?

If I were you, I'd be mad too.

Why would i be mad to see someone who gets triggered by my avatah everytime he sees it?

Comment

Damn man, why are you always lying?

Comment

Working...
                      X